Snow is Beautiful. Pictures I took today while it is snowing. And others from Summer. Post Yours.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
What are you using to take those photos? A potato? :drakelaugh: Man i‘d be depressed if i woke up to that every morning. On top of that America looks like a shithole country. Idk how to explain it but it looks eff‘d up with too many lunatics :mjlol: illahiyow marna ha i gaynin meeshaas
What diaspora are you? Thought you were American this whole time :browtf:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
What diaspora are you? Thought you were American this whole time :browtf:

Walciyaadubillah no abaayo maxaad ii inkaaraysaa maaaya maayaa. Im from europe. But not from the 3rd world gaajo country Uk :lolbron: where r u from?

What are you using to take those photos? A potato? :drakelaugh: Man i‘d be depressed if i woke up to that every morning. On top of that America looks like a shithole country. Idk how to explain it but it looks eff‘d up with too many lunatics :mjlol: illahiyow marna ha i gaynin meeshaas

America is not what you see on TV. Hollywood consumption never gives one an accurate picture of anything :denzelnigga:

100% reer Finland or Sweden

Minnesota is not that different from those two countries though in many aspects. People here hail from Norway, Sweden, Germany, Finland, Ireland. Predominantly Scandanavian/German. Plus Viatnamese, Somalis, Ethiopians, Liberians, and few other ethnic groups.

Minnesota is not that different from those two countries though in many aspects. People here hail from Norway, Sweden, Germany, Finland, Ireland. Predominantly Scandanavian/German. Plus Viatnamese, Somalis, Ethiopians, Liberians, and few other ethnic groups.

Still makes me wonder why Somalis chose to move to those regions with extremely cold climates whether it be Europe or North America. Maybe the immigration process was easier to get into those said states/countries?

I personally got nothing with winter, numb fingers, toes and public transport gets chaotic.

At the same time the view can be gorgeous.

Such a dilemma every year

:noneck:

winterprikjes_ANP-1100x400.jpg

m1nx7roajhyt_wd640.jpeg

Trending