Snm massacres in eastern sanaag

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
it still doesn't justify what they did. just because they were snitching on my abtis

but it doesn’t make it wrong. What happened in Awdal is similar to what happened in Sanaag. Pro Siadist had revenge enacted on them. Only difference in Sanaag I think more than just fighting age men were targeted while in Awdal it was just armed men vs armed men

but it doesn’t make it wrong. What happened in Awdal is similar to what happened in Sanaag. Pro Siadist had revenge enacted on them. Only difference in Sanaag I think more than just fighting age men were targeted

But, at the end of the day, we let someone get between us, a dude who is mx.........

but it doesn’t make it wrong. What happened in Awdal is similar to what happened in Sanaag. Pro Siadist had revenge enacted on them. Only difference in Sanaag I think more than just fighting age men were targeted while in Awdal it was just armed men vs armed men

Are you Jiberal Yoonis, makhail , mahad casa or habar afan ?

Fam no ethiopian helped snm after that agreement. Boroma got taken over by snm with ease and had a few skirmishes with barre loyals with certain sub clans of gadabursi. Listen sxb half my family is gadabursi. My sub sub sub clans intermarries with them I know what really happen and I even talked to my relatives in boroma and both my ayeeyos about it. You listen to a cuqdad ridden rat from a the diaspora :heh:

But, there is actual proof and eye witness accounts stating that SNM 99th division did kill innocent people near the awdal and gabiley provincial line

certain Hartis actively participated in the Oppression of my Abtis in the east in regards to confiscation of grazing land and other lands
Nigga if Warsangelis were part of Kacaan, were were our mansions???, guns????, equipments???

Truth is SNM targeted us solely for belonging to the greater Darood clan

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
AUN, so many people have died from every corner. We have to learn from past tragedies and make sure they never occur again. :)
tenor.gif

Kezira

disneylanders
That’s correct your people the Isaaq tribe were not killed because they were the ones doing the war crimes and your fellow Dir tribes were the victims.

I have seen @Kezira post about the massacres in Awdal. It’s a reality and we must remember the lives lost.
This Awdalia Rising is another Jegaan skunk and he will be exposed too. The Dilla and Borama massacre are solid and will never be forgotten and have been celebrated this month too.

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
Gadabuursi Borama and Dilla massacre will never be forgotten. The same people crying about getting bombed in Hargeysa are the same denying Borama and Dilla massacred orchastrated by SNM + Ethiopian Mengistu Military. Any Samaroon claiming account denying this is also a Jeegaan because even the Somaliland Samaroon do not deny the Massacre.

Gadabuursi Borama and Dilla massacre will never be forgotten. The same people crying about getting bombed in Hargeysa are the same denying Borama and Dilla massacred orchastrated by SNM + Ethiopian Mengistu Military. Any Samaroon claiming account denying this is also a Jeegaan because even the Somaliland Samaroon do not deny the Massacre.

Why are you so intent on belittling Samaroon with Southern proAfweyne antiIsaaq lies? SNM plus antiAfweyne Samaroon plus antiSamaroon CIISE beat Southern Jabarti clan militias and their local proAfwene Samaroon, who fought BRAVELY, then we all agreed to peace, minus the departed Southern proAfweyne clan militiamen wearin SNA uniforms

Southern antiIsaaq proAfweyne clans imagine that poor defenseless Samaroon and EVEN CIISE were forced around by Isaaq. Samaroon and Ciise participated in liberation and pacification of the North

Trending

Latest posts