Snm massacres in eastern sanaag

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That's amazing. So they justify it by saying the victims sided with Siad Barre? But Siad Barre was gone by January and the biggest massacre took place in February and it continued till March. I can see no evidence refuting this other than an anonymous tweet.

I understand why @Awdalia Rising and @Gucci mane will not condemn this violent act, one is pretending to be Samaroon (perhaps he is on a maternal lineage) and the other's relatives are likely to have carried out the heinous act as he comes from the SNM tribes neighboring the victims.

These dooro think we're them using habashis against somalians:mjlol:We even sent a letter before entering Borama. Here straight from the horses mouth, the Elder of Borama and the man who was there himself and still holds the original copy

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That's amazing. So they justify it by saying the victims sided with Siad Barre? But Siad Barre was gone by January and the biggest massacre took place in February and it continued till March. I can see no evidence refuting this other than an anonymous tweet.

I understand why @Awdalia Rising and @Gucci mane will not condemn this violent act, one is pretending to be Samaroon (perhaps he is on a maternal lineage) and the other's relatives are likely to have carried out the heinous act as he comes from the SNM tribes neighboring the victims.
sessionist hipocracy can always be unraveled by logic and evidence just look at the entire report published by the unhcr https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ad8e24.html

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
These ***** think we're them using habashis against somalians:mjlol:We even sent a letter before entering Borama. Here straight from the horses mouth, the Elder of Borama and the man who was there himself and still holds the original copy

don’t mind these naago zanzibarians and their darood Habashi hybrid pet Habashi Madaxweyne. Facts do not matter to them especially not to naago who got massacred by Siad and Aideed they just want someone to relate to their struggle :russ:

Awdalia Rising

sessionist hipocracy can always be unraveled by logic and evidence just look at the entire report published by the unhcr https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ad8e24.html

“published by UNHCR” in reality

0ED77F0F-6DFA-4BBB-8421-F9B543071B55.jpeg

I’ve already debunked your myths darood boy

the anonymous tweet is made by a known seccionist propoganda outlet not credible evidence

Darod have no shame :susp:

It says in your source

"This is not a UNHCR publication. UNHCR is not responsible for, nor does it necessarily endorse, its content. Any views expressed are solely those of the author or publisher and do not necessarily reflect those of UNHCR, the United Nations or its Member States."

Hold your f*cking L:russ:

Awdalia Rising

Darod have no shame wallahi:susp:

It says in your source

"This is not a UNHCR publication. UNHCR is not responsible for, nor does it necessarily endorse, its content. Any views expressed are solely those of the author or publisher and do not necessarily reflect those of UNHCR, the United Nations or its Member States."

Hold your f*cking L:russ:

read the references these doqons are parading around it says shit like “spoke to a Somali on the phone” :deadmanny:

Bohol

VIP
Not massacre but revenge. Those Harti/Darood were snitches who use to attack eastern HY
using Siad Bare government muscle until eastern HY said enough is enough and started going
to their villages/towns (the source of the problems), teaching them a lesson.

Awdalia Rising

Not massacre but revenge. Those Harti/Darood were snitches who use to attack eastern HY
using Siad Bare government muscle until eastern HY said enough is enough and started going

Like I tried telling them not a massacre just revenge. If they can’t handle the revenge they shouldn’t have got involved in the first place
:mjdontkno:

repo

VIP
The reasoning is not being disputed here however the acts themselves were massacres that's the point @geeljire madaxweyne is trying to make. The rest of these cohorts were pretending the events didn't even take place!

Im Samaroon and my people were not massacred not like yours who were killed ruthlessly by Siad. I’ve seen that Kezira fellow around when I lurked, was he not exposed as a darood? Do better

Exactly, that dude got exposed he even accused another Gaddarbirsi member of being a subeer awal. But, for some reason at first i thought he was reer nuur or jiberal yonis reer quljeed. But, someone actually exposed him later on as a cagadheer.

Awdalia Rising

These fools especially sincity and habash Madaxweyne need to learn difference between massacre and armed fighting. If both sides are armed and women and children and elderly are not targeted after one side is successful it is not a massacre, one side just got badly karbashed.

Awdalia Rising

Exactly, that dude got exposed he even accused another Gaddarbirsi member of being a subeer awal. But, for some reason at first i thought he was reer nuur or jiberal yonis reer quljeed. But, someone actually exposed him later on as a cagadheer.

theyve got lots of sheegato accounts probably operated by they themselves. It’s too much of a coincidence now

These fools especially sincity and habash Madaxweyne need to learn difference between massacre and armed fighting. If both sides are armed and women and children and elderly are not targeted after one side is successful it is not a massacre, one side just got badly karbashed.

I heard from the Wadani senior chairman from awdal saying that the men that done it were sacad muuse under the banner of SNM.

repo

VIP
Excuse me fellas I'm sorry but that jig is up. @Bohol himself just admitted it was revenge. Let us not beat around the bush any longer and remember the lives lost here.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
using Siad Bare government muscle until eastern HY said enough is enough and started going to their villages/towns (the source of the problems), teaching them a lesson.
makes sense am glad the two communities are at peace now but i don't think it was as big or as huge as what happened in Dilla a whole town got destroyed

Excuse me fellas I'm sorry but that jig is up. @Bohol himself just admitted it was revenge. Let us not beat around the bush any longer and remember the lives lost here.

it still doesn't justify what they did. just because they were snitching on my abtis

Trending