VIP

ERrsEUUWkAI3IWS.jpeg

You can read the rest of the list at the Sanaag website
http://allsanaag.com/snm-atrocities-in-sanaag-region-of-northern-somalia/

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN, so many people have died from every corner. We have to learn from past tragedies and make sure they never occur again. :)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
In the early 90s. Every gadabursi I spoke to, acknowledge that SNM with Ethiopian forces fucked them up and still hold them hostage. You deny that?

Wallahi that didn’t happen and you’re a complete liar. Bisinka kulaha every Gadabursi I spoke too :chrisfreshhah:

First we Samaroon mostly stayed out of the fighting except for few units who were in SNA/Allied with Siad. Siad massacred your cousins in Mudug and you did nothing. And it was your MJ kinsmen who fought alongside Ethiopian troops there was not a single other group doing that at the time, that’s why Abdullahi Yusuf was locked in a Ethiopian jail he disobeyed his masters after they worked together to capture couple tuulo’s.

Now back to your ridiculous claims , show me any proof Isaaq ever massacred my people in fact the opposite is more true but please bring any UN reports or anything on the issue. Propaganda YouTube videos will not be accepted neither will deranged weirdos on twitter. I need verifiable sources

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
In the early 90s. Every gadabursi I spoke to, acknowledge that SNM with Ethiopian forces fucked them up and still hold them hostage. You deny that?
Wallahi who ever told you that is lying. First of all mengistu and barre had a agreement in 88 that they would stop supporting each other’s rebel groups when they both had civil wars to handle :bell:

Wallahi who ever told you that is lying. First of all mengistu and barre had a agreement in 88 that they would stop supporting each other’s rebel groups when they both had civil wars to handle :bell:
Broski you guys massacred them for supporting siad barre. I don’t know why you guys deny that

I also see you acknowledged you guys were rebels and that the Ethiopian were supporting you guys. The same Ethiopians helped you guys f*ck gadabursi up.
Wallahi that didn’t happen and you’re a complete liar. Bisinka kulaha every Gadabursi I spoke too :chrisfreshhah:

First we Samaroon mostly stayed out of the fighting except for few units who were in SNA/Allied with Siad. Siad massacred your cousins in Mudug and you did nothing. And it was your MJ kinsmen who fought alongside Ethiopian troops there was not a single other group doing that at the time, that’s why Abdullahi Yusuf was locked in a Ethiopian jail he disobeyed his masters after they worked together to capture couple tuulo’s.

Now back to your ridiculous claims , show me any proof Isaaq ever massacred my people in fact the opposite is more true but please bring any UN reports or anything on the issue. Propaganda YouTube videos will not be accepted neither will deranged weirdos on twitter. I need verifiable sources

Yeah your definitely a sheegato, you spend more time shit talking daroods than the people you are a condom for. The dilla massacre was a real thing.

Why else were gadabursi in refugee camps?

Awdalia Rising

Broski you guys massacred them for supporting siad barre. I don’t know why you guys deny that.

Yeah your definitely a sheegato, you spend more time shit talking daroods than the people you are a condom for. The dilla massacre was a real thing.

Wallahi you’re such a weirdo and a liar. My people never got massacred you F’n weirdo bring proof or shut your bootyclapping ass up. I shit talk darood because most of you are pathetic for example here you are making up fake massacres to gain sympathy lol what’s wrong with you? I also shit talk Isaaq and Hawiye , what’s the big deal? Nobodies going along with your fantasies kid go focus on the people that actually did get massacred like your people LOL my people never went to any refugee camp you idiot we stayed in our lands

and for your information Dilla was not a massacre. It was armed group vs armed group fighting. Unlike you I’m not a naag and I will not make up false massacre claims about my people, some of us still have pride and didn’t run to Dadaab refugee camp or Utanga refugee camp like your people :russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Broski you guys massacred them for supporting siad barre. I don’t know why you guys deny that

I also see you acknowledged you guys were rebels and that the Ethiopian were supporting you guys. The same Ethiopians helped you guys f*ck gadabursi up.

Fam no ethiopian helped snm after that agreement. Boroma got taken over by snm with ease and had a few skirmishes with barre loyals with certain sub clans of gadabursi. Listen sxb half my family is gadabursi. My sub sub sub clans intermarries with them I know what really happen and I even talked to my relatives in boroma and both my ayeeyos about it. You listen to a cuqdad ridden rat from a the diaspora :heh:

Wallahi you’re such a weirdo and a liar. My people never got massacred you F’n weirdo bring proof or shut your bootyclapping ass up. I shit talk darood because most of you are pathetic for example here you are making up fake massacres to gain sympathy lol what’s wrong with you? I also shit talk Isaaq and Hawiye , what’s the big deal? Nobodies going along with your fantasies kid go focus on the people that actually did get massacred like your people LOL my people never went to any refugee camp you idiot we stayed in our lands

and for your information Dilla was not a massacre. It was armed group vs armed group fighting. Unlike you I’m not a naag and I will not make up false massacre claims about my people, some of us still have pride and didn’t run to Dadaab refugee camp or Utanga refugee camp like your people :russ:
The only people that I know speak of massacres are Issaq. Who I’m pretty sure you are. Lol

Your “people” that you claim are isaaq condom. Free yourself from them and don’t worry about others:mjlol:

Nigga throwing stones while he lives in a glass house.

Awdalia Rising

The only people that I know speak of massacres are Issaq. Who I’m pretty sure you are. Lol

Your “people” that you claim are isaaq condom. Free yourself from them and don’t worry about others:mjlol:

Nigga throwing stones while he lives in a glass house.

Yeah I get it you don’t like talking about your family members Siad karbashed :pachah1: Keep crying kid your people got smoked. My “people” are part of Jeegan unfortunately but at least we have your people enslaved :drakelaugh: hows eastern Sanaag doing today kiddo? Your family members there are waving Jeegan flag :mjlol:

Trending