Smash,marry,kill sspot edition

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I thought we united against Bantus, lets not forget the real enemy comrade:dabcasar:
We were united, however i have found a man with the means,money,looks, and resources to properly lead a bantu revolution with me being by his side :ahh: Musharax Asad is really my angel sent from the heavens :banderas:

We should add more people to our movement like @Yonis or smth. Those pesky bantus are like cockroaches and we trap them. I suggest we spray them with pesticide from the sky kkkk.:dead1:

Sxb, you have let me down. You have engaged in nonsense and at the rate we are going the Revolution will in 2040 (which i will be too old to fight). My comrade you have fallen into an abyss of patheticness and laziness. Do better :francis:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm well aware of his psycho tendencies, he needs a bit of love, we shouldn’t abandon him or he’ll get worse
upload_2019-12-22_12-2-43.gif

General Asad

Someone need to check up on the canadian boomer @astorecalledkmart :gaasdrink:

Drowning in all this e-pussy. Who will you be pick from these xalimos to be your one and only and live happily ever after in your mothers spacy (but comfy) basement.

@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa & @Knowles will have to battle it out it seem. Thats what happens when 2/3 of somali men are 6 feet under/or in jail. May the odds be ever in your favor ladies! :gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

General Asad

@Samaalic Era why did you abandon the thread nacala ku futo madowbaysii

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
You want a revolution but you don't have enough money to travel or fix your Mcdonald shaped hairline :mahubowtf:

You want cushitics to remain loyal to your cause while abandoning any thread that lightly drags you. Fighter where?:ayaanswag:

You get disrespected and violated in every thread but you want me to respect you....:faysalwtf:

It is time for me and my musharax to karbash the one person who has never received an ass whooping in their life..... You!:dabcasar:

I'll await your response.

Can't wait to mop the floor with you,

General Asad:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

You want a revolution but you don't have enough money to travel or fix your Mcdonald shaped hairline :mahubowtf:

You want cushitics to remain loyal to your cause while abandoning any thread that lightly drags you. Fighter where?:ayaanswag:

You get disrespected and violated in every thread but you want me to respect you....:faysalwtf:

It is time for me and my musharax to karbash the one person who has never received an ass whooping in their life..... You!:dabcasar:

:dead::deadmanny::dead1:

In war, you cant always stick to conventional tactics although I will neither confirm the comment on my hairline for no particular reason:siilaanyosmile:

My dedication to preserve Cushites can not be questioned as I have made many join the cause and have chosen to travel by sea for safety reasons, not because of tight funds as some have mistakenly believed:browtf:

Im still the best shot at undoing the Bantu expansion and assassinating me will serve the Bantu cause:kanyehmm:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

@Abdisamad3 @Degmada waaberi
I need back up, she still has more lined up nacala:faysalwtf:

General Asad

:dead::deadmanny::dead1:

In war, you cant always stick to conventional tactics although I will neither confirm the comment on my hairline for no particular reason:siilaanyosmile:

My dedication to preserve Cushites can not be questioned as I have made many join the cause and have chosen to travel by sea for safety reasons, not because of tight funds as some have mistakenly believed:browtf:

Im still the best shot at undoing the Bantu expansion and assassinating me will serve the Bantu cause:kanyehmm:
Having military men on both side of my parents side, I can confidently say those close to you can become your worst enemy. 'Know and understand all those around you and watch for their weaknesses for it will become useful and handy in the future'. I also use 48 laws of power and art of the war as my go to reference. It was obvious there was unequal power dynamic in our 'comradiership' (in which i was the intellectual and you were my trusty pet leech kkk :drakelaugh:)

Understandable on you not wanting to confirm or deny the status on your hairline. When one is having a dysfunctional relationship with their hair (line), how can they be expected to make wise and informed decisons. Shit probably left you, packed its bags and left :chrisfreshhah:

Sxb, geeljires of yesteryear could swim. Putting 500 farahs who are terrified of water and can't swim on a poorly built boat is a horrible decision. Kulahaa 'safety reasons' :ulyin:

Nothing like dying for a cause you barely contributed to huh? No plans, blueprints, ideas, equipment. Nada. You probably thought you came up with that idea all by yourself huh? :pachah1:

@Abdisamad3 warya keep your 4'11 digsii guubtay ass out of this convo. Samaalic Era needs to fight for himself and atone for his sins

*cracks knuckles*

Last edited:
Having military men on both side of my parents side, I can confidently say those close to you can become your worst enemy. 'Know and understand all those around you and watch for their weaknesses for it will become useful and handy in the future'. I also use 48 laws of power and art of the war as my go to reference. It was obvious there was unequal power dynamic in our 'comradiership' (in which i was the intellectual and you were my trusty pet leech kkk :drakelaugh:)

Understandable on you not wanting to confirm or deny the status on your hairline. When one is having a dysfunctional relationship with their hair (line), how can they be expected to make wise and informed decisons. Shit probably left you, packed its bags and left :chrisfreshhah:

Sxb, geeljires of yesteryear could swim. Putting 500 farahs who are terrified of water and can't swim on a poorly built boat is a horrible decision. Kulahaa 'safety reasons' :ulyin:

Nothing like dying for a cause you barely contributed to huh? No plans, blueprints, ideas, equipment. Nada. You probably thought you came up with that idea all by yourself huh? :pachah1:

@Abdisamad3 warya keep your 4'11 digsii guubtay ass out of this convo. Samaalic Era needs to fight for himself and atone for his sins

*cracks knuckles*

:urgh::tacky::ohno:

Trending

Latest posts