Smash,marry,kill sspot edition

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Smash: I don’t believe in quickies. They’re not part of my philosophy.

Marry
@general Asad(my ride and die), @beenleey(my first love), @SOULSEARCHING(caught a glimpse of the lips), @Cici(a true badass), @Basra(my one and only queen), @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa(( her kindness made me melt), @Timo Madow and proud(Afro is to die for), @HanadR6(same height), @Mimir(ambitious and relatively sweet), @Lostbox(will make me rich) @haramcadd(I have a feeling that he’s rich:gnzbryw:), @Calaf(he’s making the big bucks), @kickz(also likes PB&J egg sandwiches)

Kill:
@The Kaiser(dissed me), @ibrahim:)eek:), @Omar del Sur:)rolleyes:), @Samaalic Era(cousin marriage), @Shmurda(too perveted), @admin( I want his power), @Yukon_Niner(he can’t get my height out of his mouth:mad:), @astorecalledkmart( I want his riches), @NotMyL(she said she’d kill me for talking about dating:(), @TekNiKo(dissed Kpop), @jamal9(called me a 13 year old)
I thought we were friends

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Marry
@general Asad(my ride and die), @beenleey(my first love), @SOULSEARCHING(caught a glimpse of the lips), @Cici(a true badass), @Basra(my one and only queen), @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa(( her kindness made me melt), @Timo Madow and proud(Afro is to die for), @HanadR6(same height), @Mimir(ambitious and relatively sweet), @Lostbox(will make me rich) @haramcadd(I have a feeling that he’s rich:gnzbryw:), @Calaf(he’s making the big bucks), @kickz(also likes PB&J egg sandwiches)

Kill:
@The Kaiser(dissed me), @ibrahim:)eek:), @Omar del Sur:)rolleyes:), @Samaalic Era(cousin marriage), @Shmurda(too perveted), @admin( I want his power), @Yukon_Niner(he can’t get my height out of his mouth:mad:), @astorecalledkmart( I want his riches), @NotMyL(she said she’d kill me for talking about dating:(), @TekNiKo(dissed Kpop), @jamal9(called me a 13 year old)
@Furioso
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby

Marry

Kill:
@ibrahim:)eek:), @Omar del Sur:)rolleyes:), @Samaalic Era(cousin marriage), @Shmurda(too perverted), @admin( I want his power), @Yukon_Niner(he can’t get my height out of his mouth:mad:), @astorecalledkmart( I want his riches), @NotMyL(she said she’d kill me for talking about dating:(), @TekNiKo(dissed Kpop), @jamal9(called me a 13-year-old)
aww that's sweet. All I need to do is tame you and then I think we'll make a great couple.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Saredo I will derail any thread I please :ftw9nwa:. I already gave my answer to the op question. Ill link a nice german folk song if you will listen to it

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Marry @A man bc he seems decent and kinda smart
Kill @TekNiKo bc dear god can he get more annoying?
Smash @buule cos he’s half Scottish and I’m tryna see what that’s about
Married gang where you at!
images.jpeg-25_1_1.jpg

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I would marry @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

I would smash @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa cause I would marry her

I would kill nobody.

I would marry @NotMyL @Knowles @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa as my three polyandry wives @NotMyL is my favourite out of the three so I will visit her more and spend more time with her then the others, I would smash @HalimaJ then kill her shes so annoying

Ps why am I attracted to feminists:ileycry:
the feminist kink :banderas:you want women that can beat you up :ahh:

Trending