Smash,marry,kill sspot edition

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
@Samaalic Era warya your back up has left you for me. Call yourself more back up because I wont hesitate to nuke you into oblivion and have no mercy.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried reading the interaction between @Samaalic Era and @General Asad and I don’t understand how it got so hostile.
It all started because they were larping a cushtic revolution against bantus? And samaalic has ready somehow betrayed the revolution that will happen in 2040? The only reasoning being is because of his hairline? Both of u are sad. I’m sorry @Samaalic Era I can’t defend you :(
I support the bantus against both of you

I tried reading the interaction between @Samaalic Era and @General Asad and I don’t understand how it got so hostile.
It all started because they were larping a cushtic revolution against bantus? And samaalic has ready somehow betrayed the revolution that will happen in 2040? The only reasoning being is because of his hairline? Both of u are sad. I’m sorry @Samaalic Era I can’t defend you :(
I support the bantus against both of you
:tacky:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Never declare victory to soon, you will come to regret it:mjhaps:
Mans the only one standing on the battlefield. While you're at it, want to take all the L's Farahs have ever taken. You'll get quite the good exercise :cosbyhmm:

Think you can fight my army+your former army+Ethiopian army? :mjlaugh: