Smash,marry,kill sspot edition

I’d marry you aswell, were very different but I’d like to see the marriage as a challenge. Will you make me a traditional Muslim? Will I make you gaal? Will we both compromise and become liberal Muslims? Riveting!! May the best man/woman win:hillarybiz:
On the other I’d also marry a guy I’m similar with. @AussieHustler no buuq iyo balaayo. Nice quiet life:ehh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I’d marry you aswell, were very different but I’d like to see the marriage as a challenge. Will you make me a traditional Muslim? Will I make you gaal? Will we both compromise and become liberal Muslim? Riveting!! May the best man/woman win:hillarybiz:
On the other I’d also marry a guy I’m similar with. @AussieHustler no buuq iyo balaayo. Nice quiet life[/user]:ehh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im worried that instead of me making you come back to deen, you lead me astray in this ideological mind games

There's so much at stake :wow1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:. Imagine half of those girls who are married, and their husband sees incels talking about smashing them!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Thank you @beenleey and @Abdisamad3 for protecting me from that evil man @Samaalic Era i don’t know what I have done to deserve killing, I’m an innocent woman.

I have no desire to smash or marry any of these dusty faraaxs, the good ones(we have a few) I see them as brothers. Killing is too harsh but I wouldn’t mind locking up @geeljire madaxweyne @Samaalic Era @TekNiKo @error in the mental asylum, it’s where they deserve to be

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Isn't Smashing in line with Zina. So if your going to smash, you will be commiting verbal adultery. Where is the Shiekhs of SSPOT who would condemn this henious verbal!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Polyandry. Not good. Samo Ku Waar first, from one to two and progress on!

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Smash: @Mckenzie
Marry: @astorecalledkmart
Kill: Every other farax and some xalimos on this site

tenor.gif