Slave Trader Statue in Bristol toppled

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

The Slave Trader who spent all his earnings developing Bristol.

La howla Riots are going to come.:tocry:

Cadaans,Madows,Sudanese,Somalis,Kurds,Arabs,Persians in union stripped it down.

Big up my city Brizzle doin this.

Our diverse and liberal shall strive forever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

The Slave Trader who spent all his earnings developing Bristol.

La howla Riots are going to come.:tocry:

Cadaans,Madows,Sudanese,Somalis,Kurds,Arabs,Persians in union stripped it down.

Big up my city Brizzle doin this.

Our diverse and liberal shall strive forever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in b4......"all our ancestors did wicked things.......it's just that white ppl were the best at it"....

:mjlaugh:

Good lol these people always talk about hitler and Preach about multi culturism and how they’re different from before but got all these slave owner statues not just UK but others European countries too but I’m not going lie some white people are going to think black and other minorities are trying to boss and control stuff in their own country good lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good lol these people always talk about hitler and Preach about multi culturism and how they’re different from before but got all these slave owner statues not just UK but others European countries too but I’m not going lie some white people are going to think black and other minorities are trying to boss and control stuff in their own country good lol
Taking down statues and asking for equal treatment and fairness is nothing compared to colonisation and forcing and abusing populations to take advantage of their situation and benefit your own.

Wasn't it their mentality that the mighty reserve the right to do as they please any where in the world? well WS are a minority. Liberal whites stand together with minorities in wiping out injustice and hatred.

:manny:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Just imagine if bantus in somalia do they same things tutsi vs hutu round 2 will take place n then kenya n ethiopia will annex us end of somali ppl

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

Minorities have a right to take from Britain, did Britain not take from their countries and make vast profits by stealing the resources of others? Britain stole from most nations on this earth, they can't get mad now the chickens have come home to roost.
1591574384721.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Just imagine if bantus in somalia do they same things tutsi vs **** round 2 will take place n then kenya n ethiopia will annex us end of somali ppl
That's assuming that hasn't happened to them. We have the highest birth rate in both regions.

:mjlaugh:

Trending