SL & Somalia Air control(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why is this even up for discussion? None vital infrastructure should be in parts of the country that want to secede (I'm looking at you Puntland too..)
What does punt land have to do with this. Is it seceding also? You seem to have this hate for places doing better then xamar.

I told you guys never trust Somaliland ministers you will be disappointed.

Relocation1.jpeg

Relocation2.jpeg

Relocation4.jpeg

So no party has full jurisdiction over airspace (i.e. no central HQ) since "Inter-Country transfers" indicates that #2 was chosen?

If so, it seems like a decent compromise to all parties concerned.

Bohol

VIP
So no party has full jurisdiction over airspace (i.e. no central HQ) since "Inter-Country transfers" indicates that #2 was chosen?

If so, it seems like a decent compromise to all parties concerned.

Nah main one will be in Mogadishu however there will be smaller ones in Hargeisa and Bosaso. End of the day Hargeisa is no different than Bosaso and is part of Somalia.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Nah main one will be in Mogadishu however there will be smaller ones in Hargeisa and Bosaso. End of the day Hargeisa is no different than Bosaso and is part of Somalia.
According to the article the SL leaders are trying to deny the fact these negotiations took place and that an agreement was reached

Bohol

VIP
According to the article the SL leaders are trying to deny the fact these negotiations took place and that an agreement was reached

Yh the agreement to move the headquarters from Nairobi to Mogadishu was agreed upon longtime ago. It was inevitable.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Bohol whyd you delete my comment :kodaksmiley:

@oday1kenobi it doesn't say there's a central HQ anywhere. It just just shows the each will be administered by hargeysa bosaaso & mogadishu

Bohol

VIP
By the way Somaliland didn't play any big role in ICAO transferring control to Somalia.

"Once the office moves to its new premises at Adan Adde International Airport, Mogadishu, the issue of sharing airspace control or the formation of a joint technical board to manage it is closed. The FGS will be firmly dictating terms since control is being run from its seat as it"

The FGS will be firmly dictating terms since control is being run from its seat following its protracted but ultimately successful negotiations with ICAO in which Somaliland has never played the least role.

http://www.somtribune.com/2017/10/0...aliasomaliland-fiss-staff-nairobi-behest-fgs/

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
By the way Somaliland didn't play any big role in ICAO transferring control to Somalia.

"Once the office moves to its new premises at Adan Adde International Airport, Mogadishu, the issue of sharing airspace control or the formation of a joint technical board to manage it is closed. The FGS will be firmly dictating terms since control is being run from its seat as it"

The FGS will be firmly dictating terms since control is being run from its seat following its protracted but ultimately successful negotiations with ICAO in which Somaliland has never played the least role.

http://www.somtribune.com/2017/10/0...aliasomaliland-fiss-staff-nairobi-behest-fgs/
Whoever wrote this article has some wack english writing skills It hurt my head

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I’ll support the SFG if they ignore Somaliland and just transfer the air space:lolbron: but if they hold any types of talks, I’ll controbute to the mucaarad party.

maybe it was ICAO. They're the ones who never wanted to give back the air control back to Somalia and tried to give it to India/Seychelles

I heard that was just a rumour. But I'm glad it's safely back in our hands, we lost out on a lot of revenues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending