SL & Somalia Air control(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Its what a responsible government that wants to bring the country together would do. So you assumed because they didn't write SL off here the IC forced them to talk? Lool

No I ascertain what I said by the fact that the previous agreement was broken by the SFG yet they came back to the negotiation table. It's obvious they don't deal in good faith

No I ascertain what I said by the fact that the previous agreement was broken by the SFG yet they came back to the negotiation table. It's obvious they don't deal in good faith

Not sure what that has to do with you adding in the IC here, but sure lol.

Gambar

VIP
Weak and fragile quasi government of a quarter of Xamar (to quote abti @R.Kelly ) needs to get its shit together so these talks can be even be held. So in the meantime some other foreign elements will only control the airspace and take the revenue.

Somalia must stick to the original agreement , 2 centers is inefficient and number 3 we will all be losing out on $$$.
They already went back on the original agreement and chose the third option before. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

Crabs in the bucket mentality. :bell:

Gambar

VIP
They already went back on the original agreement and chose the third option. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

Crabs in the bucket mentality.
Honestly what the hell do you expect when there are foreign and domestic elenents that never want to see peace for any talks to even be held? It’ll continue to be the status quo for a long time.

xisaabiye

They already went back on the original agreement and chose the third option before. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

Crabs in the bucket mentality. :bell:

They would rather have ajaanib collect the money instead of split it with other Somalis. Gunnimo at it's finest:ohlord:

Bohol

VIP
The headquarters will be in Mogadishu however there will be stations in Hargeisa and Bosaso as well. The move from Nairobi to
Mogadishu by the ICAO is scheduled for 31 October 2017.

‘Following the Federal Government of Somalia’s (FGS) decision to relocate the ICAO-FISS Project in Mogadishu, ICAO/TCB has been requested to transfer the project subscribers from Nairobi, Kenya, to duty stations in Mogadishu, Hargeisa and Bossasso in Somalia’, the papers state.

The date set to move the office from Nairobi to Mogadishu is ‘tentatively’ set at 31 October 2017 – some three weeks from now."

http://somaliweyn.org/2017/10/08/ic...iland-fiss-staff-in-nairobi-on-behest-of-fgs/

The headquarters will be in Mogadishu however there will be stations in Hargeisa and Bosaso as well. The move from Nairobi to

‘Following the Federal Government of Somalia’s (FGS) decision to relocate the ICAO-FISS Project in Mogadishu, ICAO/TCB has been requested to transfer the project subscribers from Nairobi, Kenya, to duty stations in Mogadishu, Hargeisa and Bossasso in Somalia’, the papers state.

The date set to move the office from Nairobi to Mogadishu is ‘tentatively’ set at 31 October 2017 – some three weeks from now."

http://somaliweyn.org/2017/10/08/ic...iland-fiss-staff-in-nairobi-on-behest-of-fgs/

Somaliweyn news outlet eh ? :ohhh:

Weak and fragile quasi government of a quarter of Xamar (to quote abti @R.Kelly ) needs to get its shit together so these talks can be even be held. So in the meantime some other foreign elements will only control the airspace and take the revenue.

Foreigners won't control it. They've already agreed to transfer it back.

Best solution. But what's the point if politicians will eat the money lmao

Meanwhile your politicians isku sheeg leaders are filling their futo with bantu gus
"Politician isku sheeg" :mjlol: wad u gaftay we both know they are not isku sheeg ee khaad ka iska yaree.
Where one would fill their futo with bantu gus the other would allow bantu, indhayor and cadaan in ay futada jeexaan for ictiraaf

Best solution. But what's the point if politicians will eat the money lmao

I agree, whats the point in pulling in millions of dollars if its only going to be controlled and eaten by a selected few.

Nothing is given back to the society nor to the citizens as they are left begging their diasporan families for Laacag :manny:

xisaabiye

Why's it just a tabloid article with no war saxafadeed?

Bohol

VIP
Why's it just a tabloid article with no war saxafadeed?

Nah it is not tabloid.

The full document.

Relocation-1C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts