SL & Somalia Air control(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland said it sided with UAE and banned Qatar from its “airspace” but Qatar laughed and used the imaginary airspace of maamulka SL.

Kulaha get our airspace, it’s okay to dream, I mean you guys have been dreaming since 91 and will continue to dream for 30 years to come.

The Somali airspace will be transferred to the Federal Republic of Somalia and ICAO and FGS already signed the papers. The Somaliland and Somalia meeting about airspace is another made up story, what makes you think the federal government will do that? Clearly, the airspace will come under the federal government in November and the calaacaling is known for maamulka Somaliland, like the recent crying about the new base in xamar kkkkk kulaha we will keep it on close eyes.
You talk to much bullshit, you say we cry about Turkey military base, bro NOBODY CARES about that base, If I remember correctly there was more crying from Somalia when UAE announced it's building a military base in Somaliland.

Say what you want but Somaliland is the most successful and peaceful somali region. Somaliland has the strongest and largest somali composed army, It is at least 7 times larger than the government troops, we have better health care availability especially for women and most importantly people don't have to worry about being blown up there. I think that speaks for itself.

Your picture indicates to me that you are from Puntland oh I'm sorry I meant Galmudug, with all that is happening I'm surprised Puntland has not swallowed your precious state yet.
UNxKDVT.gif

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Lol I didn't say that, I just don't think you should assume or make up a third party.

Why shouldn't I assume. When they were thinking of transferring it to india and then agreed to transfer it to Somalia, ppl went crazy and said it'll be directly controlled from mogadishu solely. The SL waziir who met with the one from Somalia recently boasted in the interview, he laughed & said in somali " If Somalia had the keys in her pocket why are they even meeting with us in addis". I doubt someone would talk this arrogantly in war saxaafadeed if they're in a weak position, logically it doesn't make sense.

Regardless it's more or less what he said in point 2. Both Somalia & SL will controll their air traffic from their own regions. Everybody regardless of political inclination should be happy that the income will be in Somali hands, and not kenyans. I think we can all say cheers to that:samwelcome:

Why shouldn't I assume. When they were thinking of transferring it to india and then agreed to transfer it to Somalia, ppl went crazy and said it'll be directly controlled from mogadishu solely. The SL waziir who met with the one from Somalia recently boasted in the interview, he laughed & said in somali " If Somalia had the keys in her pocket why are they even meeting with us in addis". I doubt someone would talk this arrogantly in war saxaafadeed if they're in a weak position, logically it doesn't make sense.

Regardless it's more or less what he said in point 2. Both Somalia & SL will controll their air traffic from their own regions. Everybody regardless of political inclination should be happy that the income will be in Somali hands, and not kenyans. I think we can all say cheers to that:samwelcome:

Well the whole transferring it to India turned out to be a rumour. And you shouldn't assume or make things up for obvious reasons.... bc it's not true. The IC isn't forcing this they're doing the right thing by discussing, I was just confused as to why you made that bit up.

But yeah alhamdulilah I agree, it's good news.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
What does control even mean?:drakekidding: The only thing that "control" means is watching the skies, even if the air control is managed from Somalia's roger region they cant unitary close the nation's airspace, remember Qatar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts