SL & Somalia Air control(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t matter. Those Harti clans have the choice and self determination to be part of SL or not. I’m not saying they must be part of PL either.
I agree but I was referring to PL's claim of a historical harti state to claim Dhulbahante and Warsangeli territories as their own.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Nah it is not tabloid.

The full document.

Relocation-1C.jpeg
Source ?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
"Politician isku sheeg" :mjlol: wad u gaftay we both know they are not isku sheeg ee khaad ka iska yaree.
Where one would fill their futo with bantu gus the other would allow bantu, indhayor and cadaan in ay futada jeexaan for ictiraaf

Sawtu baantuga kikuyi iyo afrikaanka kale gaajaysan ee aydhis laha hooyoyinkiina Somalia kudhex kufsanaya iyo intii kufisga laga reebay carabta ayaad "shaqo" daradeed udirteen. Mala intaad SL iskumashquushateen baad hablahiina indhobeesheen

Gambar

VIP
Why's it just a tabloid article with no war saxafadeed?
War haternimada iska daa. We are having a Somalinimo moment here heedhe. I am having dreams of going to Mogadishu and about 20 minutes ago they were nightmares.

I agree but I was referring to PL's claim of a historical harti state to claim Dhulbahante and Warsangeli territories as their own.

Since I am 1/16th Warsangeli, I’ll say their lands are within Puntland and they seem okay with it.

In all seriousness, SL should get revenue from the territories they can control and use that for better infrastructure, schooling, rehab (qaad) etc. :oops:

xisaabiye

Nah it is not tabloid.

The full document.

Relocation-1C.jpeg

If everyone controls theirs separately I'm happy with that. This document looks like it's a written response by a request made by Somalia. It was also sent during the SL & Somalia meeting:yacadiim:

Since I am 1/16th Warsangeli, I’ll say their lands are within Puntland and they seem okay with it.

In all seriousness, SL should get revenue from the territories they can control and use that for better infrastructure, schooling, rehab (qaad) etc. :oops:
Walaal you're 1/16th everything. Say whatever you want. :icon lol:

Gambar

VIP
Walaal you're 1/16th everything. Say whatever you want. :icon lol:
That’s a good Sacad Muse.

P.S. They should never trust me with power, I will be like those cadaans who claim they have madow friends. Except I will say I have ties to all clans. :ftw9nwa:Somaliland 20never here I come. :ftw9nwa:

Sawtu baantuga kikuyi iyo afrikaanka kale gaajaysan ee aydhis laha hooyoyinkiina Somalia kudhex kufsanaya iyo intii kufisga laga reebay carabta ayaad "shaqo" daradeed udirteen. Mala intaad SL iskumashquushateen baad hablahiina indhobeesheen
Bantuuga Waxaa lacayrin doona marka aad dalaaqa rabinta aad daysaan oo laheeshiiyo

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Somalia can't control half of Mogadishu. Besides I don't trust koonfuri with a grain of digir let alone my airspace:childplease:

My fellow Somalis, this is the incompetent, poisoned, brain dead, "Muh Qabiil" zombie that regurgitates what his villainous and corrupt politicians say. He doesn't even want to peacefully negotiate the matter of airspace which I even believe should be equally distributed since this is an internal affair between the federal government and a federal state.

That’s a good Sacad Muse.

P.S. They should never trust me with power, I will be like those cadaans who claim they have madow friends. Except I will say I have ties to all clans. :ftw9nwa:Somaliland 20never here I come. :ftw9nwa:
Forget all this power talk walaal. Your job is to raise good Sacad Muuse children:westbrookswag:

xisaabiye

My fellow Somalis, this is the incompetent, poisoned, brain dead, "Muh Qabiil" zombie that regurgitates what his villainous and corrupt politicians say. He doesn't even want to peacefully negotiate the matter of airspace which I even believe should be equally distributed since this is an internal affair between the federal government and a federal state.

The only person who's real about his somalinimo is @jugjugwacwac . I see through the rest of yall :manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
These walaweyns are something else I tell yeah. Bet they will pick option 3. Like cmon look at the state of xamar. I don't expect them to make wise and rational decisions.

These walaweyns are something else I tell yeah. Bet they will pick option 3. Like cmon look at the state of xamar. I don't expect them to make wise and rational decisions.

Lol there is no option 3. Its already been agreed upon with ICAO the airspace control has been given back to the SFG. It seems they're discussing how it'll be shared internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending