SL & Somalia Air control(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
3 - "For the UN or a third country to temporally assume control of the two nation’s airspace"

Similar to option one you listed, why didn't you list it being controlled from Xamar and distributing the revenue equally? I wouldn't mind option one you listed it would make no difference but Hargeisa is controlled by SL admin which wants to be separate from the rest of Somalia so how is that possible?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
MashAllah I would support any government including kulmiye if they have this level of efficiency.:salute:. However we have to make sure these *ooryans don't reneged on their agreement. I would take number two as n.1 implies that we are still apart of the failed union however if 2 can't be agreed upon then three would be the best recourse.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I think SL are desperate after the famous Qatar Airways situation back in June where they were embarrassed. I don't think xamar is will concede anything, they have all the power and legitimacy
But surely it's SL who have the leverage and upper hand in these negotiations. It's them who forced these negotiations to happen because they claim we're separate and rule ourselves. If xamar had control over SL than these negotiations wouldn't be needed

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
OK I support number 1 but that should include good cooperation and fair distribution.

But we must avoid a number 3 situation.

I'm always down to share cambuulo evenly. History shows that Isaaq generally deal in good faith:kanyeshrug:
waa dad reerka nabiga kuabtirsada:mjswag:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
But surely it's SL who have the leverage and upper hand in these negotiations. It's them who forced these negotiations to happen because they claim we're separate and rule ourselves. If xamar had control over SL than these negotiations wouldn't be needed
For xamar to give these concessions its an equivelant to handing over authority, a step further away from merely a federal state which Xamar perceives SL to be. Its almost a validation of their secession which they've been firmly against from the beginning. If Xamar walks away from the negotiations from this theres absolutely nothing SL can do about it, but if SL walks away, the ICU will still consolidate with Mogadishu about this issue.

xisaabiye

I don't think you understand, for xamar to give these concessions its an equivelant to handing over authority, a step further away from merely a federal state which Xamar perceives SL to be. Its almost a validation of their secession which they've been firmly against from the beginning. If Xamar walks away from the negotiations from this theres absolutely nothing SL can do about it, but if SL walks away, the ICU will still consolidate with Mogadishu about this issue.

That's a fallacy, xamar walked away from the previous agreements & denied SL to control the airspace. The IC is obviously not handing Somalia the keys for a reason, namely SL.

xisaabiye

Similar to option one you listed, why didn't you list it being controlled from Xamar and distributing the revenue equally? I wouldn't mind option one you listed it would make no difference but Hargeisa is controlled by SL admin which wants to be separate from the rest of Somalia so how is that possible?

Somalia can't control half of Mogadishu. Besides I don't trust koonfuri with a grain of digir let alone my airspace:childplease:

Somalia can't control half of Mogadishu. Besides I don't trust koonfuri with a grain of digir let alone my airspace:childplease:

I didn't ask you about your personal feelings. My understanding is that the control was already agreed to be handed over to the SFG. What makes you say the IC is forcing them to have these talks and that it's not them coming together to negotiate?

xisaabiye

I didn't ask you about your personal feelings. My understanding is that the control was already agreed to be handed over to the SFG. What makes you say the IC is forcing them to have these talks and that it's not them coming together to negotiate?

kkkkk what's there to negotiate if SL is under Somalia:childplease:

DRACO

VIP
Somalia must stick to the original agreement , 2 centers is inefficient and number 3 we will all be losing out on $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending