SL elders leave Somali Elections for good incl. Speaker Abdi Hashi and Boqor Buurmadoow!

@Galmudug-State Deni himself is a self made wealthy man, of course he has money to buy votes from new lawmakers, even without using PL government funds.

You haven't answered my question whether you would be also hostile to Deni as federal president like you are towards Farmajo currently?

@Galmudug-State Deni himself is a self made wealthy man, of course he has money to buy votes from new lawmakers, even without using PL government funds.

You haven't answered my question whether you would be also hostile to Deni as federal president like you are towards Farmajo currently?

What Deni has including Puntland is a drop in the ocean to what we have. Deni doesn't have more than 100k at best.

Your question is irrrevant because it won't happen. Deni lost Bosaso's political battle which is a good indicator that he is not a solid politician.

Look, beating Farmajoo is easy. Anyone can win against Farmajoo on anything and on Deni's case it was for control of D block votes. Even Ahmed Madoobe destroyed Farmajoo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Elections have failed under Rooble first it was Reer Badhan and Reer Galdogob then Wacaysle then Celi Mareexan now Waqooyi seats are being interferee with. We must give election responsobility to Speaker Maxamed Mursal this man is an utter failure!

Gudoomiye Aqalka Sare Cabdi Hashi condemns the failed Boob of Baahane

TekNiKo

VIP
Villa Somalia now controls Waqooyi seats after Aar Faarmaajo ii geeya!!!

@Galmudug-State look you have to understand that the presidency of Somalia belongs to all citizens of our country and if you are adamant that only Hiiraab can be president just because Mogadishu is the capital city then that simply isn't going to wash with everyone else, we'll have to change the capital to a different city eg Baidoa. Entire Hawiye have only 61 MPs plus a fraction of Senators so don't assume presidency cannot be attained by non HAG candidate like Deni

Tuug Criminal farmaajo who has gathered failed group to protest PM Rooble will lose heavily as all of Somaliland Politicians have gathered to support their PM Rooble in their ongoing Hotel conference:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Tuug Criminal farmaajo who has gathered failed group to protest PM Rooble will lose heavily as all of Somaliland Politicians have gathered to support their PM Rooble in their ongoing Hotel conference:

Cabdi Haashi is the highest and official spokesmen of Beesha Somaliland he takes direct from Muse Biixi notice this all happened after Biixi came back from Brother Abby in Ethiopia. Just watch the show son. :pachah1:

Cabdi Haashi is the highest and official spokesmen of Beesha Somaliland he takes direct from Muse Biixi notice this all happened after Biixi came back from Brother Abby in Ethiopia. Just watch the show son.

:pachah1: Rooble iigeeya has started among reer Somaliland, i hope you will stick around son when your adeer Dictator criminal Farmaajo is dragged off from his Kursi in February.

Last edited:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
@Galmudug-State look you have to understand that the presidency of Somalia belongs to all citizens of our country and if you are adamant that only Hiiraab can be president just because Mogadishu is the capital city then that simply isn't going to wash with everyone else, we'll have to change the capital to a different city eg Baidoa. Entire Hawiye have only 61 MPs plus a fraction of Senators so don't assume presidency cannot be attained by non HAG candidate like Deni
Realistically xamar is the only place where the fgs control so the president of the fgs should also be from those that make up a good portion of the city. Just makes sense. Otherwise a guy like farmaajo will come who’s foreign to the city he sleeps in even though he was born and raised there

Listen to me. When I become mayor of Hargeysa and president of Puntland than we can talk about what you said.

For now FGS only operates in Hawiye lands especially Mogadishu.

If i visit Hargeysa I accept that i am a guest. If i visit Garoowe i accept i am a guest. Their house their rules.

Likewise if vistors come to my house i would expect them to have manners and follow my house rules.

@Galmudug-State firstly SL declared itself an independent country and as you're not from there of course you can't have any role in a place that doesn't see you as a citizen of theirs.

Regarding Puntland, you can be president of this state technically even if it's virtually impossible since PL is a part of our country and both federal and state laws do not distinguish Somalia citizens on the basis of clan/lineage.

Being president of Somalia is not the same as being president of a regional state within Somalia. The solution is for Banadir to join Hiirahabelle and every FMS including PL allows a xalaal FGS to have ultimate control over them (which federalism allows)

@Galmudug-State firstly SL declared itself an independent country and as you're not from there of course you can't have any role in a place that doesn't see you as a citizen of theirs.

Regarding Puntland, you can be president of this state technically even if it's virtually impossible since PL is a part of our country and both federal and state laws do not distinguish Somalia citizens on the basis of clan/lineage.

Being president of Somalia is not the same as being president of a regional state within Somalia. The solution is for Banadir to join Hiirahabelle and every FMS including PL allows a xalaal FGS to have ultimate control over them (which federalism allows)

After Farmajoo that argument won't cut it anymore. My people will put their interest first just like everybody else.

If i visit Hargeysa I accept that i am a guest. If i visit Garoowe i accept i am a guest. Their house their rules.

Likewise if vistors come to my house i would expect them to have manners and follow my house rules
What house? Muqdisho is owned by Amisom and al Shabab. Galmudug and HS are paper maamuls that don’t control their states. Farmajo has divided Hawiye, half of your leaders support farmajo and the other half don’t have a common vision. You are a delusional kid. The best chance to beat Farmajo is with Deni. I’m sure even Rooble understands this.

What house? Muqdisho is owned by Amisom and al Shabab. Galmudug and HS are paper maamuls that don’t control their states. Farmajo has divided Hawiye, half of your leaders support farmajo and the other half don’t have a common vision. You are a delusional kid. The best chance to beat Farmajo is with Deni. I’m sure even Rooble understands this.

Farmajoo won't even get more than six votes.

Trending

Latest posts