SL elders leave Somali Elections for good incl. Speaker Abdi Hashi and Boqor Buurmadoow!

They blame its due to interference!

Prof Abdi Samatar blamed Farmaajo but now he’s blaming Rooble for xooging SL seats

If SL Seats are not delayed, and the OPM/Villa don’t stop interfering they have declared they will leave the elections for good. This is huge. I guess they had enough of their seats being Xoog’d since they can’t select them in Hargeisa and Burco.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
This is massive. Huge development.

Apparently rumours are that biixi wants deni to win. And guys like buurmadow and hashi are controlled by musa biixi.

Anyway. This will definitely mean the end of rooble in somaliland seats which is a good thing.

Last edited:
How inept are konfur politicans, i mean seriously how do you manage to trigger a group of 'ladies of the night' (the original word was censored) who've already sold their national dignity?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Rooble Baahane exposed by Waqooyi “Beeshiisa Habargidir wan u dacwoonayna”

These are parasites and do not represent Somaliland. Only PM rooble is in charge of Somaliland mps because Mogadishu is a HAG city and the elected will be president of Mogadishu. If these parasites have a problem with that than they can go home back to Somaliland. Our house our rules.

:russ: They should all be send to Godka Jilcoow and fed Liin like they do in Somaliland Prisons, i'm sure their Somaliland President Musa Bixi wouldnt supporting the imprisonment of his traitors.

Buurmadow has become the Spokesman of Farmaajo, an MX who's adeer Siade barre massacred his people in Hargeisa, what an Shame!

Last edited:
The SL seats will be critical. Right now you have PL and JL on one side, SWS on the other. Galmudug and Hiirshabeele will likely be split between pro farmajo and pro mucarad. Whoever controls the SL seats will win

The SL seats will be critical. Right now you have PL and JL on one side, SWS on the other. Galmudug and Hiirshabeele will likely be split between pro farmajo and pro mucarad. Whoever controls the SL seats will win

Deni took all the D block seats from Farmajoo. Farmajoo doesn't have a chance.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
mucarad will vote deni they have no other choice its between deni and farmaajo

Farmajoo doesn't have money. We have Hawiye, Somaliland seats and Rahaweyn plus minorities.

Deni has D block.

We also control the electrol process and the security of the election venue.

Would you be as hostile to Deni being the next federal president as you currently are towards Farmajo? The winner of the upcoming Presidential election won't be Hiraab I bet

Would you be as hostile to Deni being the next federal president as you currently are towards Farmajo? The winner of the upcoming Presidential election won't be Hiraab I bet

Deni doesn't have money to win. Trust me on that. However Deni is taking D block votes from Farmajoo esepcially the pro Farmajoo langaab Daroods.

Farmajoo won't even get Gedo votes. Anti Farmajoo politicians like Fartaag won in the upper house.

Hiirshebelle and Galmudug was dominated by the opposition. Musa Sudi became a senator etc.

Somaliland mps inshalla will be pro Roble.

Trending

Latest posts