Skinny white hipster wrecks fatherless AA goon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These videos are so disgusting. If ever I have children, I'm never teaching them to fight. The really smart ones are able to not put themselves in situations where it gets physical. I rather they walk away from a fight.

I'm starting to believe this account is a caricature troll. No way this is a real person. Even our resident radical, maxist feminist @dhegdheer believes the importance of teaching your kids self-defense. :faysalwtf:

Let's separate the wheat from the chaff here.

You're saying that, generally speaking, the fatherless African American young man is "fakely hyper masculine"(as opposed to actually hyper mascusline and aggressive), and doesn't know how to fight and defend himself? Are you fucking serious?

It's not me who is just saying that, but a lot of AA dudes as well. Why don't we go to the actual site where one of the videos was taken from?

yoo hold up are black people losing fights out here like this

Many in there show the dynamics that goes on in their own hoods, how young boys who were raised by single mothers focused on fashion and the latest belts instead of learning to defend themselves, and adopting hyper-masculinity and fake posturing to get by, and when they end up in jail they are mostly food because they can't defend themselves. Most of these kids carry guns so the inability to throw hands is often rendered moot in many cases.

But hey, those of us with actual experience with AAs and other black folks and fighting them don't know what we are talking about, but you who has lived in white land all your life and has probably never been in a fight do right? :mjlol:

Does the hood every now and again produce people like Kimbo and Tyson? Absolutely, but they are the 0.1%.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:That's the biggest been you've told in your life

As usual, you want to talk about a subject you don't know much about.

AAs are all talk.

They're generally huge cowards that cant back up their bullshit.

VixR

Veritas
As usual, you want to talk about a subject you don't know much about.

AAs are all talk.

They're generally huge cowards that cant back up their bullshit.
I know they love to talk and like to hype themselves, but they also get at each other's throats and throw hands. You can't convince me it's all posturing, sorry; I've seen them in action lol. One of them literally broke the disability door at the back school bus when I was in HS to get at someone when the damn bus started moving lol. They're also very easily offendable.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know they love to talk and like to hype themselves, but they also get at each other's throats and throw hands. You can't convince it's all posturing, sorry.

Wallahi once you land the first punch its a wrap

:heh:

You're their best friend after that

It's not me who is just saying that, but a lot of AA dudes as well. Why don't we go to the actual site where one of the videos was taken from?

Many in there show the dynamics that goes on in their own hoods, how young boys who were raised by single mothers focused on fashion and the latest belts instead of learning to defend themselves, and adopting hyper-masculinity and fake posturing to get by, and when they end up in jail they are mostly food because they can't defend themselves. Most of these kids carry guns so the inability to throw hands is often rendered moot in many cases.

But hey, those of us with actual experience with AAs and other black folks and fighting them don't know what we are talking about, but you who has lived in white land all your life and has probably never been in a fight do right? :mjlol:

Does the hood every now and again produce people like Kimbo and Tyson? Absolutely, but they are the 0.1%.
That site is cancer niyow. :drakelaugh:

Kulahaa white boy called him nikka and gave him that work:heh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

Cacs getting bold out here. Using OUR OWN WEBSITES to post videos of them kicking our asses. :snoop:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

One of the MODS there is just as shocked as we are.

"This is news to you? :heh:

If you really pay attention... cacs out here straight up washing nikkas in street fights more often than not, when it's just some 1-on-1 square ups with no snake shyt involved. I even observed this in my years in the military.

The collective knuckle game of the American nigro is all but :flabbynsick:. A whiteboy beating up a nikka in a 1-on-1 streetfight would've been considered an anomaly 20-30 years on back... now it's common practice. :mjpls:

But i don't give a fukk either way seeing as though i'm not lacking in that area. That's yall nikkas problem. :win:"

:mjpls:

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi once you land the first punch its a wrap

:heh:

You're their best friend after that
I mean, I'm not doubting your story, but to say they're generally fulays is false. Yeah, they love to talk, but they are too highstrung and ready to body a nigga at a moment's notice, and they don't spare females either lol

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I mean, I'm not doubting your story, but to say they're generally fulays is false. Yeah, they love to talk, but they are too highstrung and ready to body a nigga at a moment's notice, and they don't spare females either lol

They have 0 impulse control but I can assure you that doesn't necessarily translate into fighting prowess. Their biggest problem has and always will be cowardice when somebody calls their bluff. They don't expect it because of the stereotype but once you start throwing bows most times they're terrified by that point.

VixR

Veritas
They have 0 impulse control but I can assure you that doesn't necessarily translate into fighting prowess. Their biggest problem has and always will be cowardice when somebody calls their bluff. They don't expect it because of the stereotype but once you start throwing bows most times they're terrified by that point.
Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason, and its been consistent with them for me, but since my experience is limited, I'll allow.

But the last thing I would classify them as is fulays. They love confrontation and dagaal.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason, and its been consistent with them for me, but since my experience is limited, I'll allow.

But the last thing I would classify them as is fulays. They love confrontation and dagaal.

Up to the point where they're facing someone who doesn't give a f*ck about their posturing.

Wait, having a dad doesn't have any bearings on your fighting skills. Have you guys ever seen an adheer fight? :chrisfreshhah: me neither! There's not much to pass on.

Best ask your eedo instead, wallahi some of these islaans are savage :damn: I heard they carry razors so they can cut your face if you act up in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending