Skinny white hipster wrecks fatherless AA goon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why boys need fathers in the home. You can stay benching 4 plates in the gym only to get steam rolled and humiliated by a white boy whose never touched a dumb-bell in his life. Radical feminists take note. :denzelnigga:

Goes to show you how effective jiujitsu is for self-defense. :nvjpqts:

Teaching your son to fight or enrolling him in some kind of gym is the best thing you can do for him. This society will further emasculate the younger generation and feminizing them in the school system. The number of fatherless goons who can't throw hands or get winded after just 2 minutes is getting out of hand. :susp:

Fake and posturing hyper-masculinity will always be shattered by the real thing. If you were raised to be a b*tch, you can only hide it for so long as this video clearly illustrates. :damedamn:

k 4 w's outta 20000

Alright nigga, have it your way. Just when you go picking a fight with one of these cadan kids and think listening to drill and watching a few mayweather fights is enough to stop you from getting rocked, don't say I didn't warn you. It sure didn't help these "real niggas". :manny:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Alright nigga, have it your way. Just when you go picking a fight with one of these cadan kids and think listening to drill and watching a few mayweather fights is enough to stop you from getting rocked, don't say I didn't warn you. It sure didn't help these "real niggas". :manny:
a cadaan nigga once rocked me once bruh had me sore for days shitt
Nigga rocked me wit his big ass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
AAs all talk wallahi

One hit and it's bro I was just playing

Tomorrow morning it's ayy yo it's my boy was good bro kkkkkkk

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AAs all talk wallahi

One hit and it's bro I was just playing

Tomorrow morning it's ayy yo it's my boy was good bro kkkkkkk

I dunno man. Some people have nothing to lose. Those Chicago peeps take lives for fun.

:tocry:

These videos are so disgusting. If ever I have children, I'm never teaching them to fight. The really smart ones are able to not put themselves in situations where it gets physical. I rather they walk away from a fight.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
These videos are so disgusting. If ever I have children, I'm never teaching them to fight. The really smart ones are able to not put themselves in situations where it gets physical. I rather they walk away from a fight.
smh world aint work dat way shawty u gotta fight sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending