Skinny white hipster wrecks fatherless AA goon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
These videos are so disgusting. If ever I have children, I'm never teaching them to fight. The really smart ones are able to not put themselves in situations where it gets physical. I rather they walk away from a fight.
What the actual f*ck.
:mindblown:

VixR

Veritas
:dead: Am I the only who thinks this the-fatherless-get-beatdowns angle you're approaching this video with is hilarious.

If anything fatherless boys tend to be more aggressive and hyper-masculine, bc of coming into themselves in their environment and adulthood with extra feelings of abandonment, not less bc daddy wasn't there to teach them. It'd take anyone half a millisecond to find the tons of black attack videos that are actually out there in numbers compared this one you had to scour the internet for, plus how do u know he's fatherless, and why assume?

Nacala your suugoscience :camby:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
These videos are so disgusting. If ever I have children, I'm never teaching them to fight. The really smart ones are able to not put themselves in situations where it gets physical. I rather they walk away from a fight.
yeah plz don't turn ur kids into pussies who can't defend themselves

VixR

Veritas
Nah, you need to teach them self-defense, girls inclusive if we're to be honest.

Your children are gonna be victims lmao. Every Somali child needs to learn self-defence.
:mjlol:

:dead: Am I the only who thinks this the-fatherless-get-beatdowns angle you're approaching this video with is hilarious.

If anything fatherless boys tend to be more aggressive and hyper-masculine, bc of coming into themselves in their environment and adulthood with extra feelings of abandonment, not less bc daddy wasn't there to teach them. It'd take anyone half a millisecond to find the tons of black attack videos that are actually out there in numbers compared this one you had to scour the internet for, plus how do u know he's fatherless, and why assume?

Nacala your suugoscience :camby:

The OOW, single motherhood at 70%+ stats speak for themselves. Is it possible that home boy wearing a 3xl shirt with a new era cap, speaking with a clear "hood" dialect, and clearly huffing and puffing the entire video as one would expect from fake hyper-masculinity comes from a high-income, stable two-parent household in black suburbia? Sure, but you would have to provide evidence that is, in fact, the case. :francis:

It's interesting how none of the people on the forum who have actual experience with AA folks, or other black folks with the same messed up family dynamics, have denied the "angle" that I have in the OP. But apparently the girl who's lived her life in an all-white country clearly knows better. :mjpls:

The title of the thread is a little too much waryaa cadcad!:mjlol::ufdup:

The video starts with the cadaan guy having a converstaion over the black's guy?:what1: He ain't even trying to get out.
I guess now we know why millions of African were taken as slaves.

VixR

Veritas
The OOW, single motherhood at 70%+ stats speak for themselves. Is it possible that home boy wearing a 3xl shirt with a new era cap, speaking with a clear "hood" dialect, and clearly huffing and puffing the entire video as one would expect from fake hyper-masculinity comes from a high-income, stable two-parent household in black suburbia? Sure, but you would have to provide evidence that is, in fact, the case. :francis:

It's interesting how none of the people on the forum awho have actual experience with AA folks, or other black folks with the same messed up family dynamics, have denied the "angle" that I have in the OP. But apparently the girl who's lived her life in an all-white country clearly knows better. :mjpls:
Let's separate the wheat from the chaff here.

You're saying that, generally speaking, the fatherless African American young man is "fakely hyper masculine"(as opposed to actually hyper mascusline and aggressive), and doesn't know how to fight and defend himself? Are you fucking serious?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let's separate the wheat from the chaff here.

You're saying that, generally speaking, the fatherless African American young man is "fakely hyper masculine"(as opposed to actually hyper mascusline and aggressive), and doesn't know how to fight and defend himself? Are you fucking serious?

99% do not know how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending