Skincare + Makeup Tips

I strive to keep it as simple as possible:

+Gel cleanser
+Moisturize

+Dermaplaining once a week to get rid of dead skin cells.

I use BHA if I notice a pimple but otherwise. Thats what I do
I want to try this but Iโ€™m scared. What equipment do you use? And how did you do it? Any tips would be great!

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Nafiso Qalanjo this is my routine, that I invented (or maybe no one caught up to it lol). since you're a beginner then here is some things you can find at target.

1) slap so much moisturizer on your face. HUGE step
I use the hydro boost. loveee it
1607741249760.png

2) conceal your imperfections. Don't ask me why I put concealer first but it works. Way better than cakey foundation. Elf has some bomb ones for like 6 bucks. Go lightly. I don't use much concealer since I dont need it but it's good for dark eyes. Yes, i stay up watching netflix. Kdramas got me good wallahi
1607741237059.png

3) After you blend your concealer, you could move on to the foundation if you like. It might turn out cakey if you put a lot but it's not essential unless you have discoloration etc. Please go lightly and do not smack it on. Elf foundations are like $3
1607741375982.png
1607741405247.png

4) Don't believe the bullshit about brushes. You could even use your fingers lol brushes make no difference unless you're doing eyeshadow. But get a beauty sponge
1607741498618.png

5) Eyebrows. Do NOT use brow pomade if you are starting. Every girl has horror stories from the past about dip brows loool use pencils.
1607741544446.png

6) Eyeliner and eyeshadow. For every single eyeshadow look there's like 3 steps. Outer corner V, inner corner, overall.
1607741639146.png

Just put a light brown shade for A and a darker brown for B. I use anything Juvia's
1607741697981.png

Eyeliner is easier than it looks. Go for a thin tip one rather than a thick marker.
1607741781227.png

7) Lashes. For more natural use mascara but if you're going to wear lashes make sure they dont look like they will grow legs and fly away
:comeon::kendrickcry:

8) Lips. Lipgloss and you're good.
1607741828935.png

you're welcome girls. And MODS... maybe make this a sticky thread? :it0tdo8:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Thank you for the great advice sis. :friendhug: Im gonna bookmark this thread

I dont use foundations/concealers (itโ€™s strictly for special occasions) ,i take very good care of my skin instead, it makes you look so much more effortless. I use mascara, eyebrow pencil, lipstick (soft rose) and blush (NARS orgasm shade)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I dont use foundations/concealers (itโ€™s strictly for special occasions) ,i take very good care of my skin instead, it makes you look so much more effortless. I use mascara, eyebrow pencil, lipstick (soft rose) and blush (NARS orgasm shade)
have you tried the Pixie blush?

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
I want to try this but Iโ€™m scared. What equipment do you use? And how did you do it? Any tips would be great!

Late reply, sry:

I usually use cheap eyebrow knives like these cause I'm simple:
Skรฆrmbillede 2020-12-19 kl. 17.36.12.png

I use my gel cleanser (you can use any cleanser, really) and start dermaplaining. It protects my skin from getting dry during the process. I wash everything off and add a thick moisturizer (any moisturizer works but dryness is an issue of mine, so it needs to be thick)

You can experience slight redness afterwards but it'll fade away.

Late reply, sry:

I usually use cheap eyebrow knives like these cause I'm simple:View attachment 160132

I use my gel cleanser (you can use any cleanser, really) and start dermaplaining. It protects my skin from getting dry during the process. I wash everything off and add a thick moisturizer (any moisturizer works but dryness is an issue of mine, so it needs to be thick)

You can experience slight redness afterwards but it'll fade away.
Where can I get these? Thanks.

I'm starting to really like Qasil. I got some from my Aunt's beauty parlour 2 weeks ago and replaced my chemical face wash with it, my skin looks really really bright :ohhh:I went to MAC the other day for a new lip liner and the customer service lady asked what kind of highlighter I was wearing. Maybe its better to stick to native sources of skincare (in our case, Qasil)

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Damn well I can thank my grandmother for shipping me skincare products every 2 months since I started hight school. I havenโ€™t had a pimple in weeks.
Korean skincare is what tou dry men need, my stepdads skin is just
:banderas:
****You should start using anti-aging creams by 15-16 years old and wear sunscreen everyday even in the winter, you finna look 25 at 45. At least in America.

Trending