Skin/hair care thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
What our women really need is a body health care routine, controlling their gigantic weight and gross levels of body fat, which is utterly out of control today!.

What good use is a skin or hair care routine when your fat or obese ? in fact the latter will ruin your skin anyway by the sheer toxicity of the accumulated fat cells and your perspiration alone will make anyone around you sick.

Toxic sweat, fart, breath etc. and you want to talk about skin and hair? save that money to buy yourself organic healthy food and a gym membership along with a personal trainer.
Don’t ruin the topic with your insults waryaa. Bax!

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
What our women really need is a body health care routine, controlling their gigantic weight and gross levels of body fat, which is utterly out of control today!.

What good use is a skin or hair care routine when your fat or obese ? in fact the latter will ruin your skin anyway by the sheer toxicity of the accumulated fat cells and your perspiration alone will make anyone around you sick.

Toxic sweat, fart, breath etc. and you want to talk about skin and hair? save that money to buy yourself organic healthy food and a gym membership along with a personal trainer.

Dutch saying: "Al draagt een aap een gouden ring, het is en blijft een lelijk ding."
Literal translation: Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it will still be an ugly creature.
I’d apreciate it if you keep your bogus paragraphs to yourself I don’t wanna hear your stupid opinions thanks

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Isn’t that the case for longer hair though? I thought short/close cropped hair should be done back to front
True with shorter hair i’d Still do the same mainly because you can still get breakage and unnecessary hair loss from extreme brushing

Don’t ruin the topic with your insults waryaa. Bax!

I find it incredible that our Xaalimo's priorities is so fucked up. To see so many fat/obese women spend thousands every year on skin/hair product with absolutely no interest in giving their body which deserves far more rights the appropriate care is absolutely tragic.

When I hit 240, I was so ashamed as a male, I refused to even buy clothes or a shirt. How does a women that is biologically more driven towards image not get this? another stroll today through a busy Somali area in London and yet again 9 out every 10 Xaalimo I saw was either fat or obese.

Yet every single one of them is drenched in make-up and expensive perfume that you can smell from a mile away, this hypocrisy needs to be exposed before it becomes to late.

I’d apreciate it if you keep your bogus paragraphs to yourself I don’t wanna hear your stupid opinions thanks

No wonder your so pissed, it's so easy to tell the healthy types from the fat/obese groupies just based off on their comments. No wonder you made that Female No NAP thread, don't take it personally.

It's just some positive reinforcement so the average Xaalimo could fix their priorities, don't like seeing them waste their money in finding ways to make a hippo look attractive. I genuinely care and hence I can't hold this back any longer, it's becoming an epidemic today.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Anyone who doesn’t shower everyday is a dirty bastard, that’s all I’ve got to say. :vqbuyv0:

My skin is really dry/dehydrated yet oily. I use a cream cleanser, witch hazel to tone and a heavy moisturiser at night and high factor spf during the day. Drink lots of water, alhamdulilah I’ve got even clear skin. I used to get lots of blemishes when I didn’t know my skin type and how to take care of it. My skin routine is always changing though.

As for my hair I do whatever, I just make sure to moisturise moisturise moisturise and limit heat use.

Gambar

VIP
I find it incredible that our Xaalimo's priorities is so fucked up. To see so many fat/obese women spend thousands every year on skin/hair product with absolutely no interest in giving their body which deserves far more rights the appropriate care is absolutely tragic.

When I hit 240, I was so ashamed as a male, I refused to even buy clothes or a shirt. How does a women that is biologically more driven towards image not get this? another stroll today through a busy Somali area in London and yet again 9 out every 10 Xaalimo I saw was either fat or obese.

Yet every single one of them is drenched in make-up and expensive perfume that you can smell from a mile away, this hypocrisy needs to be exposed before it becomes to late.

No wonder your so pissed, it's so easy to tell the healthy types from the fat/obese groupies just based off on their comments. No wonder you made that Female No NAP thread, don't take it personally.

It's just some positive reinforcement so the average Xaalimo could fix their priorities, don't like seeing them waste their money in finding ways to make a hippo look attractive. I genuinely care and hence I can't hold this back any longer, it's becoming an epidemic today.
The Somali approach of insulting people doesn’t work. Anyway, most people aren’t aware of their own health and women should be more careful about our health since we go through a lot (menses, pregnancy and childbirth, post childbirth, menopause etc). I’m really careful about what I eat, I recently cut out cheese and now I’ve cut out dairy.

I’m on 100% plant based with occasional meat and I take a lot of vitamins. It’s not cause I care about my looks, it’s because I don’t want to be sluggish and unhealthy. It’s not normal to be tired and exhausted all the time, women tend to have iron deficiency too.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

Wow your calling me a fat groupie because I called your opinion irrelevant bye

Reign

VIP

Why are you always ruining the mood? You’re a Debby Downer and it’s getting annoying. It’s rare seeing a fat Somali girl unless it’s a freshy, stop acting like it’s an epidemic.

Why are you always ruining the mood? You’re a Debby Downer and it’s getting annoying. It’s rare seeing a fat Somali girl unless it’s a freshy, stop acting like it’s an epidemic.

You got to be kidding me, you have been drinking too much of that pathetic malnourished Faraax brigades cool aid that consider these openly obese women as being thick or curvy.

No wonder why my comments bothered you so much, the truth hurts huuno, I know how it feels being lied to, the same happened to me for a long time, you will get over it soon sis.

The Somali approach of insulting people doesn’t work. Anyway, most people aren’t aware of their own health and women should be more careful about our health since we go through a lot .

Scolding and shaming works on the majority of people that are too stupid to even be cognisant about their own pressing issues.

Yes someone like you that realised this by yourself it will simply not work because it doesn't have to since you figured this out by yourself due to self-respect and shame, but you are just a tiny minority of the Xaalimo populace that is conscious

The fast majority of them are unconscious shameless zombies that need to be flogged to wake them up like the OP, I will continue to whip sense into my sisters until they wake up.

Not long ago we had the best looking women which has all but changed now, just take a look at the miserable dire state of Xaalimo's today, every YouTube video (excluding those that married foreigners that somehow remained slim because unlike us they don't accept obesity as a norm)

Every other Xaalimo on their is obese! not even fat but obese! entire groups of them! You see a video of 9 of them and the most healthy one out of them is stupendously "fat" even in Hijab! which is supposed to hide a lot.

If my plan wasn't to go back home to marry and I was forced to consider such women I regularly see, I would have married out the race, there is nothing more disgusting in this world then a women that doesn't care about her weight, health and well-being killing you with all that toxic perspiration just by climbing up the stairs.

Last edited:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
You got to be kidding me, you have been drinking too much of that pathetic malnourished Faraax brigades cool aid that consider these openly obese women as being thick or curvy.

No wonder why my comments bothered you so much, the truth hurts huuno, I know how it feels being lied to, the same happened to me for a long time, you will get over it soon sis.
Stop projecting your insecurities on my thread we were all having a lovely conversation on skin and hair and your fat self decided let me project my insecurities on these people who clearly don’t want it

Dutch saying: "Al draagt een aap een gouden ring, het is en blijft een lelijk ding."
Literal translation: Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it will still be an ugly creature.
Ive noticed from your posts that you really hate fat women. :russ::russ:. But its definitely true. Its a very unhealthy way to live.

I assume dutch people use that racially aswell

So u were 108kg :gucciwhat: explains a lot.
U tall? It wouldn'l look so bad if ur height balanced it.

Gambar

VIP

Scolding and shaming works on the majority of people that are too stupid to even be cognisant about their own pressing issues.

Yes someone like you that realised this by yourself it will simply not work because it doesn't have to since you figured this out by yourself due to self-respect and shame, but you are just a tiny minority of the Xaalimo populace that is conscious

The fast majority of them are unconscious shameless zombies that need to be flogged to wake them up like the OP, I will continue to whip sense into my sisters until they wake up.

Not long ago we had the best looking women which has all but changed now, just take a look at the miserable dire state of Xaalimo's today, every YouTube video (excluding those that married foreigners that somehow remained slim because unlike us they don't accept obesity as a norm)

Every other Xaalimo on their is obese! not even fat but obese! entire groups of them! You see a video of 9 of them and the most healthy one out of them is stupendously "fat" even in Hijab! which is supposed to hide a lot.

If my plan wasn't to go back home to marry and I was forced to consider such women I regularly see, I would have married out the race, there is nothing more disgusting in this world then a women that doesn't care about her weight, health and well-being killing you with all that toxic perspiration just by climbing up the stairs.
Walaal, I studied it and I grew up with elders who believed in natural cures like xabadsowda and malab. My mum is slim and gave birth to 7 kids, my ayeyo is even slimmer and she gave birth to 10. She also makes me take walks with her all the time and taught me how to cook things from scratch like pasta when I was a child. :bell:

Obesity is a problem, but you don’t have to make people feel bad about it. It’s a lifestyle change, people who are chronically tired, ill, and out of shape have to realize that their lives need to change. It’s not normal to have little energy and feel sore after a brisk walk but they have to realize that for themselves.

You know how Somalis are, they’re like children who like to copy each other. If they start seeing organic gardens and planet based cuunto and balayo it’ll become the norm. Trust me on that.

I saw a really big Somali lady talk about me like I was so skinny I was dying. I kid you not this woman was the size of a hippo. Before I could say anything my ayeyo yelled “naa isla yaab balayo ku calool weynatay!” I felt so bad but I couldn’t help but laugh. :bell:

Reign

VIP

I’m tired of your kill the mood attitude and the fact that you always think you’re right. And no it doesn’t hurt my feelings because I’m a skinny girl and there’s nothing wrong with being curvy. There’s a difference between being curvy and fat and most Somali girls aren’t bigger than a size 12 max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending