Skin color and self hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Why is it always the dark skinned xalimos who marry the white reverts.
:hmm:
You never see light skinned somali women with a ginger revert, people in here rage when they see a ginger marrying xalimos, but never seem to be interested in the reasons why they are.
I think dark skinned xalimos have definately felt inadequate from their families, friends, and the media.
Thats why they're the ones who will settle with a white ginger revert, and boast on youtube.
:hmm:
But hey the selfhate ends there since her children wont be somali
:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding::mjhaps:

World

VIP
I don’t think skin colour has much to do with beauty.

But light skin + unattractive women probably have better self esteem than dark skin + unattractive women.

Subeer

I don’t think skin colour has much to do with beauty.

But light skin + unattractive women probably have better self esteem than dark skin + unattractive women.

Yeah but the term "beauty" really just means " the perceived beauty in your society" so yeah you could argue that dark skinned women aren't beautiful because they dont fit the standard in our society.
They're not ugly by default, but in our society sadly they're perceived to be.

World

VIP
Yeah but the term "beauty" really just means " the perceived beauty in your society" so yeah you could argue that dark skinned women aren't beautiful because they dont fit the standard in our society.
They're not ugly by default, but in our society sadly they're perceived to be.
I don’t know where you got the perception from that dark skin women are ugly in our society, somalis have always preferred the colour mariin on a woman which is a darkish brown.

It’s ironic how you’re calling dark skin xalimos self haters when you’ve adopted another societies (African American) beauty standards.

Subeer

I don’t know where you got the perception from that dark skin women are ugly in our society, somalis have always preferred the colour mariin on a woman which is a darkish brown.

It’s ironic how you’re calling dark skin xalimos self haters when you’ve adopted another societies (African American) beauty standards.

Oh really? is that why your aunties in somalia look like ghosts, and their daughters wants to look just like them?
And yes there is a collective beauty standard all over the world, denying this is either delusion or not accepting the truth. Do i agree with it? hell no!
But let us not lie to ourselves, and say that there isn't a beauty standard which made young girls in somalia bleach their skin with dangerous chemicals.

Probably they feel less feminine and pretty but there are still many Somali guys that would marry a darkskin girl so thats no excuse

World

VIP
Oh really? is that why your aunties in somalia look like ghosts, and their daughters wants to look just like them?
And yes there is a collective beauty standard all over the world, denying this is either delusion or not accepting the truth. Do i agree with it? hell no!
But let us not lie to ourselves, and say that there isn't a beauty standard which made young girls in somalia bleach their skin with dangerous chemicals.
And why do you think that is?

After the civil war, our culture has degraded and allowed outside influences to seep in (Indian, Arab).

The dark skin girl in the middle is by far better looking than the other two.

B0D63FDA-5EAE-4242-9920-88CEDF254853.jpeg

Dark skin can compliment an individual just like how light skin can. Neither really determine beauty.

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is because they want light-skinned children, as light-skinned children in comparison to dark-skinned have better chances in life.

It is in the nature of woman to want to have offspring that is strong and that can carry her genes on.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why? She's from the north. There's no chances of her being half bantu
i can see whos ethnically somalis from the face, even the dark ones, she doesn't fit the bill, diffidently has some bantu or madoow stuff going on

It is because they want light-skinned children, as light-skinned children in comparison to dark-skinned have better chances in life.

It is in the nature of woman to want to have offspring that is strong and that can carry her genes on.

You can't just say that as a white man when you're on a Somali website :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts