Skin color and self hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see whos ethnically somalis from the face, even the dark ones, she doesn't fit the bill, diffidently has some bantu or madoow stuff going on
You're sorta right, but it depends on the pictures and and angles of her. She looks very Somali, when wearing makeup tho.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali women with various skin color are marrying out.

We want to be respected in our household. We want to age gracefully without worrying about the old bastard we married might marry 18 year old women.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It is because they want light-skinned children, as light-skinned children in comparison to dark-skinned have better chances in life.

It is in the nature of woman to want to have offspring that is strong and that can carry her genes on.

This is soo true, it’s always the ugliest/darkest women who go for white men

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
@Comewithrealness appears to be evolving. :hmm:anyone else noticed this?
Hes went from a charmander to a charizard in the span of a few months......
Naayaada perhaps we shouldnt give up on abdis just yet.....

I've been easy on you xaarlimos this month
But i'll be back or we'll be back with some more heat
:mjhaps:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What are you hinting? :stopit:

AB7DEAD8-718E-4279-882D-C18D77E48251.jpeg

Is that her:ooh:

I don’t think choosing a white partner means you hate your skin color! Everyone has preferences, you know whit height, body typ, skin color etc. So why don’t we call the short xalimos wanting a 6“ and taller men, self hating? Because Somali and a lot of black people feel like to be beautiful you need to be white and that’s the standards of the European who took our land. They have left but their standards and culture is still there. Did you know chai is a British thing that they took from India and brought it to us? I’d rather be black as f*ck, tbh!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It is because they want light-skinned children, as light-skinned children in comparison to dark-skinned have better chances in life.

It is in the nature of woman to want to have offspring that is strong and that can carry her genes on.
Ummm maybe to you. A somali of any skin tone can have a equal chance in life. Their clan is what matters or if they're not somali. Skin colour means nothing being successful in Somalia maybe it is in Bosnia or something. Tell us

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don’t think choosing a white partner means you hate your skin color! Everyone has preferences, you know whit height, body typ, skin color etc. So why don’t we call the short xalimos wanting a 6“ and taller men, self hating? Because Somali and a lot of black people feel like to be beautiful you need to be white and that’s the standards of the European who took our land. They have left but their standards and culture is still there. Did you know chai is a British thing that they took from India and brought it to us? I’d rather be black as f*ck, tbh!
Who said somalis think being white is beautiful. Somalis believe looking somali is beautiful brother.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Ummm maybe to you. A somali of any skin tone can have a equal chance in life. Their clan is what matters or if they're not somali. Skin colour means nothing being successful in Somalia maybe it is in Bosnia or something. Tell us

The context is Western diaspora, as most of you on here are in the Diaspora. There it matters.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The context is Western diaspora, as most of you on here are in the Diaspora. There it matters.
Because those countries are white is that not going to be obvious what they prefer. Humans naturally prefer their own people. You made a general statement as if that's universal. Brother

my girl friend is very dark Somali,am light and our children r mostly dark. most Somalis don't care about color...

Status
Not open for further replies.