Skin color and self hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
they found it after we had the first child, my mother was mad for a while but both my parents accepted after a while,,they were just happy I had kids.
What's the reason you still haven't married her ? you guys have more than 1 kid and she's still your girlfriend ? that's totally not daqan Somali

What's the reason you still haven't married her ? you guys have more than 1 kid and she's still your girlfriend ? that's totally not daqan Somali

haven't seen the need to ,we both on the same boat regarding all that superstitious stuff.

:comeon:
Those are probably minuscule.
And even if it was beneficial at the moment, the man would most likely lose half of his fortune In a divorce. Which isn’t worth it at all.
Chiiill :whoa: I was just trying to help the guy out. I don't care if he's married or not.

Why is it always the dark skinned xalimos who marry the white reverts.
:hmm:
You never see light skinned somali women with a ginger revert, people in here rage when they see a ginger marrying xalimos, but never seem to be interested in the reasons why they are.
I think dark skinned xalimos have definately felt inadequate from their families, friends, and the media.
Thats why they're the ones who will settle with a white ginger revert, and boast on youtube.
:hmm:
But hey the selfhate ends there since her children wont be somali
:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding::mjhaps:
Come to think of it ever since i joined this god forsaken and knowledge thirsty site, i have never seen a good looking xaalimo being berated for being with a Madow or ajnabi. It's always the ugly ones, which is why like a rich white man who scoffs at the idea of an OJ type nigga marrying his women i don't really care much for these xaalimo/revert baiting threads. Only insecure somali men cry over bantu looking xalimos marrying their mirror image. I myself believe that any geeljire who values education and respects his women will end up with a caramel goddess that his children will thank him for.

:cosbyhmm::ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending