skin care routine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1AF52C4B-935F-48CE-935D-5B820C8B6E32.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The only role play I will be involved in is Tuxedo Faraax and Halimoon, if not that I got my Pikachu onesie. :stevej:
Beyond that I'm good.:mjhaps:

You have little imagination. :comeon:

Prince Diamond makes a spectral appearance. Mr. Steal your Girl will use dubious measures to totally acquire his prisoner of war. Normally he's a gentleman but under these circumstances he feels might is right.
6cac3ad3072ecbb0b69b12f7e6292d6a.gif

Under hypnosis Serena can't differentiate Darian from the Dark Moon clan's patriarch though he manages to steal a kiss Serena will not allow him to have his way completely. The Dark prince is
then overtaken by the Moonlight Knight who assumes his place as the head of the thrown.
dcemqqg-460e5b60-f80e-4942-92a8-3f1e99fdc6fb.gif

You have little imagination. :comeon:

Prince Diamond makes a spectral appearance. Mr. Steal your Girl will use dubious measures to totally acquire his prisoner of war. Normally he's a gentleman but under these circumstances he feels might is right.
6cac3ad3072ecbb0b69b12f7e6292d6a.gif

Under hypnosis Serena can't differentiate Darian from the Dark Moon clan's patriarch though he manages to steal a kiss Serena will not allow him to have his way completely. The Dark prince is
then overtaken by the Moonlight Knight who assumes his place at the head of the thrown.
dcemqqg-460e5b60-f80e-4942-92a8-3f1e99fdc6fb.gif
I'm in love.:krs:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm in love.:krs:

:trumpsmirk: Diamond and Darian are one in the same. They represent that duality/split/struggle within between doing what's right vs. what's wrong. As an interactive RPG it's up to the female in question to decide who. My advice is to wait until you're married Mr. saqajaan.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So that's when our 200 pound bouncing baby adult negro is born? What do you reckon we name him @sophisticate? Surely we can do better than ghengis kaarhis.

I was at a crossroads. I wanted an international name with nomadic roots that would strike terror while retaining a Somali surname. Forgive me, I'm a second generation Somali and not the most literate in my mother tongue. I meant Qarxiis when I wrote down Kaarhis. Alas, there was no reliable spell check.

Trending

Latest posts