Skin Bleaching Edpidemic in Jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@MARAQ DIGAAG i lost the debate?

You went from dark skin men are scientifically more attractive than light skin men...

To agreeing with me and saying dark skin men are affected by colourism.
:comeon:

Muji

VIP
How come white people don't get criticized for changing their skin tone by tanning themselves.

Lol white people dont tan to look black. Black people bleach and ruin their skin so they can look white. Hence the self-hate comments.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Lol white people dont tan to look black. Black people bleach and ruin their skin so they can look white. Hence the self-hate comments.
Whites tan their skin to appear several shades darker and blacks bleach their skin to appear several shades lighter. Both people are aiming to change their natural complexions.

Muji

VIP
Whites tan their skin to appear several shades darker and blacks bleach their skin to appear several shades lighter. Both people are aiming to change their natural complexions.

Ok I’m just going to repeat what I said to you because I don’t think you get it. Caucasians do NOT tan to look BLACK. They still look like white people but the summer version themselves. On the other hand when Black people bleach they do it to look white or mixed! As they deem these ethnicities to be more attractive. They often have deep inferiority issues. Are you bleaching btw?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Ok I’m just going to repeat what I said to you because I don’t think you get it. Caucasians do NOT tan to look BLACK. They still look like white people but the summer version themselves. On the other hand when Black people bleach they do it to look white or mixed! As they deem these ethnicities to be more attractive. They often have deep inferiority issues. Are you bleaching btw?
But blacks in Africa bleach to look like the blacks in Europe who aren't exposed to the African sun.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Did you noticed the difference in skin tone between western Somalis and the Somalis in Africa ?
The Somalis who live in miyiga/baadiye are as black as night. When i stayed in miyiga, my skin tone got extremely dark that people couldn't recognize me when I went back to the city

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Just be happy with who u are and what u have, the time we have in this world is too short to worry about superficial things. Please don’t chemically alter ur skin, u are beautiful just the way u are :)

@MARAQ DIGAAG i lost the debate?

You went from dark skin men are scientifically more attractive than light skin men...

To agreeing with me and saying dark skin men are affected by colourism.
:comeon:
I said it is a minimal or trivial non-issue at best. You have no evidence for your baseless claims other than “ I finesse this guy on Twitter and more nonsense like “ this group suffers from self hatred”. They’re all your opinions, nothing more ,nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending