Skin Bleaching Edpidemic in Jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans are fickle beings, dark skin people bleach their skin and cadaan tan their skin.
The-grass-is-always-greener-on-the-other-side---meme.jpg

Muji

VIP
Dark skin Somali men have the same privileges as light skin Somali men. That’s they say NA CAS meaning a light fool. We need to stop bullying light skin men.

Brother please support my entrepreneurship

Lol compare a dark skin guys DMs to a light skin ones. Colonial has infected the Somali UK community.

Muji

VIP
More women are scientifically attracted to dark men than the other way round. Dark skin men do not have no way near the same issues as darker skin females.

Maraq I say the same thing in public when I want to seem woke. But we all know that’s not the case.

Maraq I say the same thing in public when I want to seem woke. But we all know that’s not the case.
It is a trivial issue in the male community. It also depends on the confidence of the male involved. My younger cousin is a dark skin wasakh (he gets all kinds of races and the last time he was hanging around with a pretty little light xalimo). You also have to account aesthetics; a dark skin woman with good looks can be looked down upon simply for skin tone; a good looking dark skin brother has more options than a light skin bro with a forehead like R.Kelly and teeth like Apollo.

If we are to take your hypothesis seriously, discrimination and self esteem issues are far greater for females. I have been to many a wedding where the groom is a little light ting and the fellow is a pitch dark relatively broke fellow. Xalimos rush to get married means they aren’t really that picky, especially considering the high rates of ciyaal suuqnimo.

Muji

VIP
It is a trivial issue in the male community. It also depends on the confidence of the male involved. My younger cousin is a dark skin wasakh (he gets all kinds of races and the last time he was hanging around with a pretty little light xalimo). You also have to account aesthetics; a dark skin woman with good looks can be looked down upon simply for skin tone; a good looking dark skin brother has more options.

If we are to take your hypothesis seriously, discrimination and self esteem issues are far greater for females. I have been to many a wedding where the groom is a little light ting and the fellow is a pitch dark relatively broke fellow. Xalimos rush to get married means they aren’t really that picky, especially considering the high rates of ciyaal suuqnimo.

Maraq stop pushing things to the extreme. I’m also not interested in your anecdotes. We both know most xalimos prefer light skin guys so they can have light skin children.

A light skin guy who is a 8 will get the same attention as a dark skin guy who is a 10. dark skin guys as you mentioned have to work on their confidence, get money (from ciyaal suuqnimo) or have to kiss the girls ass. Whereas a light skin can be boring and dumb and still get a girl.

Also dark skin guys are usually self-haters who only want to date any light skin girl, regardless of the girls features. Girls know this and take them for a ride. Dark skin guys are always getting finessed because they have no dignity when it comes to a lighty.

Lol@ no anecdotes, but then you coming up with a long list of anecdotes like “they are always getting finessed” or “are usually self haters”.

I am going to state it one more time:

Dark skin Somali men “discrimination” or self esteem issues are not on the same level as they are with females.Anyone who claims such is lying or exaggerating. It is a trivial issue which you are trying make into a big deal.

Muji

VIP
Lol@ no anecdotes, but then you coming up with a long list of anecdotes like “they are always getting finessed” or “are usually self haters”.

I am going to state it one more time:

Dark skin Somali men “discrimination” or self esteem issues are not on the same level as they are with females.Anyone who claims such is lying or exaggerating. It is a trivial issue which you are trying make into a big deal.

I never said it was on the same level. Sell out dark skin men refuse to ‘settle’ for dark skin xalimos, whereas as most dark skin girls are willing to marry a dark skin guy. Therefore things are easier for dark skin men than for dark skin women.

I just said colorism does exist for men and pretending it doesn’t happen won’t make it go away. When a dark skin guy describes a girl he likes the first thing he says is “she’s light skin” it’s pathetic. Most Somali incels are dark skin too.

Muji

VIP
I never said it doesn’t exist; I said it is a trivial issue.

Maraq walal are you dark skin

They are my ideal type to finesse

All I need is a beige foundation, a butt pad and a curly wig. Before I know it I have his credit card and the keys to his car.

Maraq walal are you dark skin

They are my ideal type to finesse

All I need is a beige foundation, a butt pad and a curly wig. Before I know it I have his credit card and the keys to his car.
I am not dark skinned but I wouldn’t call myself light skin. I am maarin leaning towards darker brown.

maariin is basically dark same here

There are two types of maariin if you understand anything about the Somali language or culture. I am towards the darker one but I wouldn’t be “madow” as in what Somalis call “nin madow”. In Somali culture, Nin Madow is like Sheikh Shariif, the former Somali president.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts