Sjw Madow loving septum wearing Somali makes video claiming Somalis were enslaved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
VOVDrSf.png
VOVDrSf.png

TooMacaan

VIP
Wallahi billahi this is actually a REAL thing among Africans and other third-worlders. If nothing else, she actually coined a fitting term for it :damn::dead1::dead::deadosama:
It's been around so I don't think she coined it, but it's very sad how well she embodies the term:mjlol:. Captures the very essence of what it means:O27GWRK:.

Ahem.....you all have seen the video clips right...don't make me post them again. If arabs today are hog-tieing grown arsed somalis and whipping them like they are animals (again i have the video evidence) then it is entirely probable that somalis were arab slaves too. Just saying.

Ahem.....you all have seen the video clips right...don't make me post them again. If arabs today are hog-tieing grown arsed somalis and whipping them like they are animals (again i have the video evidence) then it is entirely probable that somalis were arab slaves too. Just saying.

Hello

:pacspit:
:camby::camby:
Nacalaa waxa tahay kuyal
You have no authority on my thread.

i mean it seems to me that somalis are fairly comfortable with this kinda treatment.....look how obedient they are. so the girls video clip posted in the beginning rings true.

Status
Not open for further replies.