Sjw Madow loving septum wearing Somali makes video claiming Somalis were enslaved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know her insta. Wallahi i can't tell if she's bantu or somali, she's playing the middle field. My bets are on bantu tho. I know she's from south :cosbyhmm:

No ethnic somali would fight this much for bantus :hmm:

VixR

Veritas
It's been around so I don't think she coined it, but it's very sad how well she embodies the term:mjlol:. Captures the very essence of what it means:O27GWRK:.
Eh, I don't understand the big deal of it all tbh. For a fact, Somalis never having been enslaved, or never enslaving each other since the dawn of our inception is a point that's difficult to argue, and ridiculous at that. Enslavement is such a loaded term with racial tones nowadays, bc people act as if the Transatlantic Slave Trade was the only slave trade, or even the most significant when it wasn't.

In reality, slavery and conquest was a highly common reality of the ancient world, and a constant until fairly recently, especially among neighboring groups. The sentence "we were never enslaved" is ignorant and highly unlikely, and not even worth delving into, imo, unless you're some sort of historian, or history addict with a specific interest in the construct of slavery and the different historical roles it served, or some shit like that. Hence, this spotlight on slavery is completely irrational. The only purpose I've seen it serve for ppl I see misguidedly argue without a grain of historical credentials is participating in what she aptly called the oppression olympics, ie, "You're more oppressed than I am, bc your people were enslaved. Mine weren't"

Eh, really?

Of course, the slavery in question in that comment is actually, 9 times out of 10, referring to the Transatlantic Slave Trade.

It's like Transatlantic slave trade has reached this, let's call it, special olympics rank of oppression, when in reality it's just another slave trade, and there is little in the way of historical fact to suggest a special snowflake ethnic group that never enslaved and never was enslaved.

TooMacaan

VIP
Eh, I don't understand the big deal of it all tbh. For a fact, Somalis never having been enslaved, or never enslaving each other since the dawn of our inception is a point that's difficult to argue, and ridiculous at that. Enslavement is such a loaded term with racial tones nowadays, bc people act as if the Transatlantic Slave Trade was the only slave trade, or even the most significant when it wasn't.

In reality, slavery and conquest was a highly common reality of the ancient world, and a constant until fairly recently, especially among neighboring groups. The sentence "we were never enslaved" is ignorant and highly unlikely, and not even worth delving into, imo, unless you're some sort of historian, or history addict with a specific interest in the construct of slavery and the different historical roles it served, or some shit like that. Hence, this spotlight on slavery is completely irrational. The only purpose I've seen it serve for ppl I see misguidedly argue without a grain of historical credentials is participating in what she aptly called the oppression olympics, ie, "You're more oppressed than I am, bc your people were enslaved. Mine weren't"

Eh, really?

Of course, the slavery in question in that comment is actually, 9 times out of 10, referring to the Transatlantic Slave Trade.

It's like Transatlantic slave trade has reached this, let's call it, special olympics rank of oppression, when in reality it's just another slave trade, and there is little in the way of historical fact to suggest a special snowflake ethnic group that never enslaved and never was enslaved.
Yh true, it's pretty hard to discuss slavery without the black vs. white racial aspect also accompanying it. They don't bother to look at the long recorded history of Europeans enslaving fellow Europeans, the instances of black tribes and nations dominating other black tribes and nations, nor the historical period where North Africans enslaved some whites as worthy of complaining about.

I think the difference in their attitude towards what, technically, is the same action [slavery, conquest, oppression]...perhaps comes from the fact that whites and Arabs enslaving others has actually made a lasting impact (international influence, current economical prosperity/power, etc) whereas the other attempts by 'minority' nations have failed to succeed in the same capacity?? Hence, the whole mantra about "white supremacy" and "Arab supremacy" but nothing about Persia, India, or East Asia, etc. Their statements are either rooted in ignorance or selective bias, imo. As you mentioned, almost every nation/tribe has participated in the oppression of another group and most would even take the opportunity to conquer further and be "the best" if they could. Social hierarchy is nothing new. Blaming all white and Arab descendants, and creating division with them, in an attempt to create some kind of "black solidarity kumbaya" severely lacks nuance and isn't at all intellectually honest when it comes down to it.

As for the TAST, my guess: the extreme focus on it is most likely due to the enslaving methods used as well as the fact that the consequences of that slave trade are still pretty apparent today. With the EA slave trade, most of the victims were women for concubine use and their presence has pretty much been wiped out or absorbed into the native population (although there are groups in Yemen which are still ostracized). With the Caribbeans- at the very least, they've got their own countries, and thus identities, even though they also arrived in the same boats. With AAs however, their history as well as lack of identity/integration has probably left them a little lost, fragmented- and more susceptible to SJW brainwashing.

And exactly! what is there to gain from going out of your way to dig up a history of slavery anyways??
Nothing fruitful will come out of her efforts. What is she rly hoping to achieve..?:ayaanswag:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

The comments are hilarious, the usual commenters eg gabileyboss dishing out quality bants.

The extent these xoolo's go to be part of the pan Africa twitter club:faysalwtf:
Give me a week, she'll either close the comment section or take down the video. Ludba and co will pay her a visit.
Ahem.....you all have seen the video clips right...don't make me post them again. If arabs today are hog-tieing grown arsed somalis and whipping them like they are animals (again i have the video evidence) then it is entirely probable that somalis were arab slaves too. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending