SJW Feminist VS Alt-Right Nazi

Who do you think is the better person?

• SJW Feminist

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Alt-Right Nazi

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
SJW feminists want to turn our sons gay and Alt-right want to exterminate us. :farmajoyaab:

I'd rather my bloodline end than have a homosexual son. :noneck:

But I'm still going to vote in the SJW :fittytousand:

Women always lean towards degeneracy and are gullible :francis:

Indeed, it is the wisdom of Allah swt that all Prophets were men

Stop making it a woman/ man issue when it is clearly an issue between those that lack foresight and those that can actually see the big picture.

Clearly as Muslim men who pretend to have gheera, you lack any form of protectiveness, when you bash women for simply caring about their safety.

A Muslim woman in a hijab along with her children, is much more likely to be attacked by the Alt-right than any other group. The rise of the right in the west has made it incredibly unsafe for Muslims, and who do you think these cowards attack? Visible Muslim women who are identifiable due to their hijab. Recently, there has been many cases of Somali women, young and old, along with other sisters from different backgrounds brutally attacked. We women cannot defend ourselves from this, yet you have the audacity to talk about 'degeneracy'. If you had any gheerah for Muslim women, heck even just Somalis you'd actually take this into consideration and you would know that any event in which the alt-right get even more powerful, our Jilbab wearing Mums and Aunts will get attacked, left right and centre as is already happening in European society.

@SuleymanPitt not being able to see this, just goes to show how unintelligent your comment was. Don't bring the Prophets into this.

Where’s the normal option? Both groups are unequivocally abhorrent but in a common man’s language go back to your sh*t hole/we love muh minorities let’s liberate you from your backward culture pretty please.

I don't understand this narrative that Nazis want to exterminate brown people.

If the Nazis have their way, non whites get deported. If the SJWs have their way, you lose your religion. The latter is way worse.

If you look at it from an atheist perspective, the Nazis are worse as they could harm you physically. From a religious perspective, the SJWs are worse as they are out to harm you spiritually.

This is why the people who take their religion seriously tend to lean towards their right while the ones who lean towards the left are often the ones who take their religion as a joke.

If you are sincere then your religion means more to you than your life itself.

Where’s the normal option? Both groups are unequivocally abhorrent but in a common man’s language go back to your sh*t hole/we love muh minorities let’s liberate you from your backward culture pretty please.

go back to your country is a lot less worse than leave your religion.... or the attempt to quietly subvert your religion

Another thing I would like to say is that I think Islam is inherently right-wing.....

left and right are terms which come from the French Revolution......

the leftists were the ones that supported the French Revolution, the right were against it......

the leftists were promoting a bunch of slogans about liberty, fraternity, equality..... also they were run by Freemasons and possibly backed by Jews........ then after promoting their nonsense slogans to entice the gullible.... they started killing priests and pushed for the total elimination of Christianity in France.... they wanted to turn France atheist......

so the left is really about pushing an anti-religious agenda and everything else is just in order to sucker people in to advancing their agenda......

anyways.... I think Islamically the French Revolution was clearly wrong and right-wing in the original sense meant being opposed to the French Revolution so I think Islam is inherently right-wing.... I don't think leftism and Islam are compatible..... a lot of people who claim to be religious but are also leftists.... their religion they take as a joke.... and also if there's a conflict between their religion and leftist ideology they will often put leftism before their religion.... this is how we end up with Muslim feminists who preach principles which are contrary to Islam- they follow leftist ideology even when it conflicts with Islam

Last edited:
go back to your country is a lot less worse than leave your religion.... or the attempt to quietly subvert your religion
Nah they’re as dangerous, right wingers are more direct/forceful whilst the far left are very sly with theirs.

p.s Islam is free from human made political abstractions a gaal one at that.

Nah they’re as dangerous, right wingers are more direct/forceful whilst the far left are very sly with theirs.

p.s Islam is free from human made political abstractions a gaal one at that.

if we define right wing as opposed to the French Revolution
and we define left wing as in favor of the French Revolution
which were the original definitions

and we say Islam would be against the French Revolution

then I think by definition Islam is right wing

I mean I think "religion" is probably a word made by non Muslims...... but I think Islam clearly would fall under the category of "religion"

I'm pretty sure a non-Muslim came up with the term "worldview".... but I think Islam is clearly a worldview......

I think Islam is inherently right-wing whether we admit it or not....

@Drifter do you have an actual argument or just an insulting emoji? If you disagree with me, you're free to disagree with me but an emoji isn't an argument.

which of these proposed premises is incorrect according to you?

right-wing in the most technical and pure sense just means

"opposed to the French Revolution"

would it be incorrect to say Islam is opposed to the French Revolution?

@Drifter do you have an actual argument or just an insulting emoji? If you disagree with me, you're free to disagree with me but an emoji isn't an argument.

which of these proposed premises is incorrect according to you?

right-wing in the most technical and pure sense just means

"opposed to the French Revolution"

would it be incorrect to say Islam is opposed to the French Revolution?
You’re conflating your own views and Islam sxb.

Islam is clearcut and straightforward, it doesn’t need mental gymnastics nor the use of our own personal opinions in trying to explain it. And aliening your stances with the right wing nationalists just because they’re conservative isn’t such a wise move it’s just an awkward comedy.

You’re conflating your own views and Islam sxb.

Islam is clearcut and straightforward, it doesn’t need mental gymnastics nor the use of our own personal opinions in trying to explain it. And aliening your stances with the right wing nationalists just because they’re conservative isn’t such a wise move it’s just an awkward comedy.

Aligning my stances with who? With right-wing white nationalists?

I'm not really aligned with them. I just agree with them on some things.

I think traditionalist conservatives are way more similar in their values to Islam than the SJW set.

But anyways, I'm not talking about Republicans or anything like that.

I'm not saying that Islam is a member of the Republican party or anything like that or that we should vote Republican (btw I don't vote and I don't believe in voting).

Ideologically, besides being white and besides being Zionist I'm more similar to the Republicans, though.

Anyways, all that's a different point and I don't think you've come with a real counterargument. Saying "it's just an awkwad comedy" isn't really a counterargument.

Do you agree or not that Islam is opposed to the French revolution?

If Islam is opposed to the French Revolution and we go by the original definition of right-wing (opposed to the French Revolution) then Islam would be considered right-wing. This is not mental gymnastics. This is pretty straightforward, it's all summed up just in the first sentence of this paragraph.

I'm not completely sure.

I think it is but I'm not entirely sure.

If we vote for a candidate who we think is the lesser of two evils- is that right? I am not sure.

Personally, I have never voted and I don't believe in voting.
I heard it was shirk because you are making someone else a god by letting him rule with his laws. Mashallah that you never voted.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You're in Kenya, you probably abuse your Swahili maid, I don't understand why are you worried about the two groups!!
Just wanted to see other people's thoughts on the matter while quenching my slight thirst of curiosity, isn't that what the internet is for?

Oh and I treat my maid better than how some men treat their wives

Last edited:
Just wanted to see other people's thoughts on the matter while quenching my slight thirst for curiosity, isn't that what the internet is for?

Oh and I treat my maid better than how some men treat their wives
You should have made the poll public, those who believe nazis are better people should stand on trial and explain their reasoning.

Aligning my stances with who? With right-wing white nationalists?

I'm not really aligned with them. I just agree with them on some things.

I think traditionalist conservatives are way more similar in their values to Islam than the SJW set.

But anyways, I'm not talking about Republicans or anything like that.

I'm not saying that Islam is a member of the Republican party or anything like that or that we should vote Republican (btw I don't vote and I don't believe in voting).

Ideologically, besides being white and besides being Zionist I'm more similar to the Republicans, though.

Anyways, all that's a different point and I don't think you've come with a real counterargument. Saying "it's just an awkwad comedy" isn't really a counterargument.

Do you agree or not that Islam is opposed to the French revolution?

If Islam is opposed to the French Revolution and we go by the original definition of right-wing (opposed to the French Revolution) then Islam would be considered right-wing. This is not mental gymnastics. This is pretty straightforward, it's all summed up just in the first sentence of this paragraph.
Salam sxb there’s no point to continue this discussion any further.
And I could careless about the French Revolution.

I heard it was shirk because you are making someone else a god by letting him rule with his laws. Mashallah that you never voted.

Even if I wasn't a Muslim, I'd be against democracy. I think democracy is a horrible system.

I really recommend a book called (in English translation) The Rebellion of the Masses by José Ortega y Gasset. José Ortega y Gasset was an atheist philosopher and his book is a huge attack on democracy. It really helped solidify my opposition to democracy. I think his book illustrated that even from a secular standpoint that democracy is an inherently wrong idea. The idea that society should be ruled by the majority I think is crazy.

I think democracy is a wrong and horrible. I'm definitely against democracy.

I think there's an opinion out there that voting is haraam and I think there's another opinion that we should vote for the candidate who is the lesser evil.

I think the safest thing is just to not vote. My hope is that eventually people will just realize that democracy is an inherently wrong system.

Of course from an Islamic perspective, democracy is obviously wrong:

And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.

-Surah Al-An'am

If we take that in consideration, how can we possibly think it's right to follow the majority?

And I know people might attack me for also taking into consideration non-Muslim critiques of democracy but I'm interested in the critiques of democracy that came from figures like José Ortega y Gasset, General Francisco Franco, Mussolini and José Antonio Primo de Rivera. I'm on South American social media and Franco is actually very popular amongst a lot of conservative South Americans. He's seen by a lot as a hero who saved Spain from Communism (of course the leftists hate him and the international media is super biased against him). José Ortega y Gasset is also a very well respected philosopher. So I like to cite them as examples to illustrate that being against democracy isn't some crazy position.

Salam sxb there’s no point to continue this discussion any further.
And I could careless about the French Revolution.

Okay but the French Revolution is where the two terms originated and so to understand the original meanings of those terms you have to go to the French Revolution. Why debate a topic you're not interested in?

Trending

Latest posts