Who do you think is the better person?

• SJW Feminist

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Alt-Right Nazi

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Having objective morality can be a bad thing, slavery is only recognized as morally wrong because subjective morality.

The problem with subjective morality is in admitting you have no moral high ground and your definition remains in play only by force. There’s also the intrinsic absurdity in declaring that there is no absolute truth and then attempting to put this forward as an absolute truth.

The problem with subjective morality is in admitting you have no moral high ground and your definition remains in play only by force. There’s also the intrinsic absurdity in declaring that there is no absolute truth and then attempting to put this forward as an absolute truth.
i do believe in objective morality but to disregard subjective morality because their is no higher power giving these commands goes against history and the difference of morals I have from a person who lived 100 years ago. Also if I am a aztec and the objective morality from the gods tells me nothing is wrong with sacrificing someone to the sun what other than subjective morality can change that.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
i do believe in objective morality but to disregard subjective morality because their is no higher power giving these commands goes against history and the difference of morals I have from a person who lived 100 years ago. Also if I am a aztec and the objective morality from the gods tells me nothing is wrong with sacrificing someone to the sun what other than subjective morality can change that.

Well, believing in my objective moral system I would consider the Aztec morality wrong and immoral. That would be the first step to changing them. A person who doesn’t believe in objective morality, doesn’t believe in the immaterial and that we’re all just star dust, simply carbon, a clump of cells, neurons firing or whatever, why does it matter if on this blue marble floating around in God knows where somebody kills another person?

Well, believing in my objective moral system I would consider the Aztec morality wrong and immoral. That would be the first step to changing them. A person who doesn’t believe in objective morality, doesn’t believe in the immaterial and that we’re all just star dust, simply carbon, a clump of cells, neurons firing or whatever, why does it matter if on this blue marble floating around in God knows where somebody kills another person?
You have quite a biased view, is religion and or punishment the only thing stopping you from murder.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
You have quite a biased view, is religion and or punishment the only thing stopping you from murder.

Of course I’m biased I don’t believe in subjective morality. Of course a fear of God stops me from committing all kinds of injustices. The question isn’t “would you murder without God” but rather “why wouldn’t you murder without God”

Of course I’m biased I don’t believe in subjective morality. Of course a fear of God stops me from committing all kinds of injustices. The question isn’t “would you murder without God” but rather “why wouldn’t you murder without God”
If you believe Islam has objective morality what did different messengers and prophets use and if these different prophets used a different moral system than morality is not subjective because god can change what is moral at any time.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
If you believe Islam has objective morality what did different messengers and prophets use and if these different prophets used a different moral system than morality is not subjective because god can change what is moral at any time.

This is accounted for in our belief in that each of our messengers preached the Will of God which was essentially the same mission of submission to God. The only distortions between them being the cause of time and human nature. God can change what is moral at any time, sure, but that doesn’t mean it’s subjective, only that God is the source of objectivity whatever His will may be.

This is accounted for in our belief in that each of our messengers preached the Will of God which was essentially the same mission of submission to God. The only distortions between them being the cause of time and human nature. God can change what is moral at any time, sure, but that doesn’t mean it’s subjective, only that God is the source of objectivity whatever His will may be.
If god can change morality at any time it would not be objective, God would be necessary in determining morality but it would be subjective.

they all had the same morality
This is false their are many rules that have changed throughout history, In the quran prophet Yusuf his parents and brothers prostrated before him which is banned now. Adams children made children with each other which is also haram this shows that morality is not objective.

If god can change morality at any time it would not be objective, God would be necessary in determining morality but it would be subjective.
God decides what is moral and what isnt. He creates all (including your mind, the terms you use, your logic), so by definition anything he does is moral.

Objective reality is real unless youre an atheist.

Most atheists follow christianity without God anyway

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

If you believe in God as a transcendental and a noncontingent being then only He can only be objective by definition. I think you need to look up what objective means my friend.

This is false their are many rules that have changed throughout history, In the quran prophet Yusuf his parents and brothers prostrated before him which is banned now. Adams children made children with each other which is also haram this shows that morality is not objective.
I said moral and the moral of muslims is stay away from what displeases Allah and do what pleases Allah and all the prophet did that

God decides what is moral and what isnt. He creates all (including your mind, the terms you use, your logic), so by definition anything he does is moral.

Objective reality is real unless youre an atheist.

Most atheists follow christianity without God anyway
i am not saying god isnt moral, i am saying morality is subjective since it is influenced by time and location.

darkarabian56

arabianking
lol at all these people voting for The Nazis .

don't worry guys , the nazis will consider you an honorary Aryans ,
I mean , after all you guys have small noses and timo jiliic , right ? :gucciwhat:

:dead::deadrose:
I'll just dye my hair blonde and seen my eyes change from green to blue thats good enough. Anything is better than gay.

Tbh at that point y'all are screwed either ways.as a wise witcher once said "Evil is evil, lesser, greater, middling - makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definition blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all."

Just don't start a family in the west