• SJW Feminist

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Alt-Right Nazi

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
liberals believe that moral can change come on huuno not everybody have morals.
they don’t
i don’t see what’s hard about studying actual ideologies and understanding that fucking infants is wrong
most of these guys are kinda sane but you’re not ok in the head so it’s best for you to maybe take a break please

a y a n

VIP
where I asid atheist I am a muslim I follow the quran and sunnah nothing else.
you still said that ah atheist couldn’t make you believe that having intercourse with an infant is wrong
you’re crazy sorry

they don’t
i don’t see what’s hard about studying actual ideologies and understanding that fucking infants is wrong
most of these guys are kinda sane but you’re not ok in the head so it’s best for you to maybe take a break please
westernized stop watching jews films. Wallahi you need to study their ideology and every sane person would understand what I said but adiga beri hore ku qaateen sorry I couldn't save.

a y a n

VIP
westernized stop watching jews films. Wallahi you need to study their ideology and every sane person would understand what I said but adiga beri hore ku qaateen sorry I couldn't save.
i don’t watch film and for starters i typically stick to political literature but appparently that’s not study to you
i don’t feel like continuing an argument with someone who believes the pure definition of pedophilia is somehow ok and sane because “a lIbErAl” disagrees with it
khalas

i don’t watch film and for starters i typically stick to political literature but appparently that’s not study to you
i don’t feel like continuing an argument with someone who believes the pure definition of pedophilia is somehow ok and sane because “a lIbErAl” disagrees with it
khalas
This @Tawheed is a absolute nut case

khalas
what is pedophilia in sweden is not pedophilia in us. If we use sweden standards some Us states are pedophiles.

a y a n

VIP
what is pedophilia in sweden is not pedophilia in us. If we use sweden standards some Us states are pedophiles.
yes of course
except those states specifically have those ages low because people over 18 can’t have intercourse with the 16/17 year olds, but the 16/17 year olds can with each other
you’re funny an uneducated, interesting

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I

am talking about their ideology because they believe people should rule and whatever the people choose is right. So for example if the majority of society says they want to have sex with infants then it is allowed.

If you’re saying that their morals are arbitrary in that they don’t believe in objective morality in a philosophical sense, I would agree with you. This is way different from saying that liberals think molesting infants is ok however. But I think I understand what you’re saying.

yes of course
except those states specifically have those ages low because people over 18 can’t have intercourse with the 16/17 year olds, but the 16/17 year olds can with each other
you’re funny an uneducated, interesting
That means pedophilia is different depending on the country you reside in.

a y a n

VIP
That means pedophilia is different depending on the country you reside in.
overall, not necessarily
i don’t think you understand the point of romeo and juliet clauses but it’s not like i can educate you when you still believe pedophilia is ok
goodbye nutcase

If you’re saying that their morals are arbitrary in that they don’t believe in objective morality in a philosophical sense, I would agree with you. This is way different from saying that liberals think molesting infants is ok however. But I think I understand what you’re saying.
but is if you actually think about it.

overall, not necessarily
i don’t think you understand the point of romeo and juliet clauses but it’s not like i can educate you when you still believe pedophilia is ok
goodbye nutcase
but what is pedophilia for you is not for me because we don't live in the same country.

Having objective morality can be a bad thing, slavery is only recognized as morally wrong because subjective morality.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
but is if you actually think about it.

I think maybe you haven’t thought about it. I think you’re confusing normative claims with descriptive claims i.e the difference between liberals believe x to be true and why do liberals believe x to be true

I think maybe you haven’t thought about it. I think you’re confusing normative claims with descriptive claims i.e the difference between liberals believe x to be true and why do liberals believe x to be true
but their morals can change that we means what they thought was right yesterday is not right tomorrow.

Trending

Latest posts