• SJW Feminist

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Alt-Right Nazi

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
you lost this argument too huuno stop wasting your time arguing with me,you can't win over me.
i didn’t lose you literally made no points and kept pointing back to gaalo liberals when i’m not one at all :what1::russ:
you’re literally funny

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
i call anyone who wants to f*ck a minor a pedo you’re not special

I got no dog in this fight but my awoowe married my ayeeyo when he was 36 and she was 14. Does that make him a pedo? I don’t think so because Pedophiles are only or especially attracted to children but they were together for decades and were married until he died at the age of 82 allah yarhamo. He could’ve married again, for a younger woman, if he wanted to but never did. You’d think if he only married her for her youth it wouldn’t last nearly as long.

I got no dog in this fight but my awoowe married my ayeeyo when he was 36 and she was 14. Does that make him a pedo? I don’t think so because Pedophiles are only or especially attracted to children but they were together for decades and were married until he died at the age of 82 allah yarhamo. He could’ve married again, for a younger woman, if he wanted to but never did. You’d think if he only married her for her youth it wouldn’t last nearly as long.
he is not

a y a n

VIP
my ayeeyo was 16 but this man said marrying a six year old and having sex with infants was ok

a y a n

VIP
I never said it is ok I told that from a liberal view it is okay.
you literally did, twice
anyways a liberal would never say that is ok and any person with morals wouldn’t either
i don’t see what’s difficult but i’m not going to continue to argue with a brain dead nigga that likes to compare people to gaal

w
you literally did, twice
anyways a liberal would never say that is ok and any person with morals wouldn’t either
i don’t see what’s difficult but i’m not going to continue to argue with a brain dead nigga that likes to compare people to gaal
What don't you understand liberals have no morals.

that’s what i said
now he’s covering it up with “i sAid tHat woUld bR oK fRom a liBerAl pOinT vIeW”
wtf it’s not ok from any :vo3yidw:
where did I say it is allowed to have sex with an infant? beenta iska dhaaf and just admit your loss.

a y a n

VIP
how? the somali atheist can't even tell you why it is wrong to have sex with an infant.
أَرَأَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ إِلَـٰهَهُ هَوَاهُ أَفَأَنتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكِيلًا
Have you seen the one who takes as his god his own desire? Then would you be responsible for him?

how would a atheist tell you this is immoral when they believe dabo iska fuul is moral. In liberals,Atheist believe that the people should make the laws, so if a society says we should have sex with infants then an Atheist can't correct him because he himself doesn't know what is right and wrong.
where did I say it is allowed to have sex with an infant? beenta iska dhaaf and just admit your loss.
really?
aight lmao

I
Liberals don’t do that to infants or think it’s ok walaal what are you talking about?
am talking about their ideology because they believe people should rule and whatever the people choose is right. So for example if the majority of society says they want to have sex with infants then it is allowed.

a y a n

VIP
w

What don't you understand liberals have no morals.
what @MI said
everyone has morals so what you said is plain disrespectful, and second off, any sane person would know that’s disgusting and pedophilia is a literal mental disorder

what @MI said
everyone has morals so what you said is plain disrespectful, and second off, any sane person would know that’s disgusting and pedophilia is a literal mental disorder
liberals believe that moral can change come on huuno not everybody have morals.

Trending

Latest posts