• NO

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

That is paganism that you speak of, it had nothing to do with Islam. Personally prefer Mohammad over samater any day, I have no allegiance towards Somali culture or waaqism my only allegiance is to Allah.

Said barre was the best thing for who? Mareexans, most certainly but as an mj we're better off Alhamdulillah.

Again, Allah was also used to describe idols. Its just the Arabic word for God. Even none Muslim Arabs use the word Allah to refer to their God.
You've been consumed by the Arabic culture, and it seems you don't understand what it means to be Somali. Barre did nothing for Mareehans, where the high rise buildings he built for us or the roads constructed in our boarders? Nada. None. He was a nationalist, not a qabilist

Last edited by a moderator:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Universe was said to balance itself on the horns of a The Love and the Beloved or Waaq and Eebe so the Bull and the cow of the sky a beast forever staring at the cow tied to a pole in front of him. Whenever his love turned her eyes away from the Bull, it would result in a physical shift that caused natural disasters on Earth Religious temples were called (Xeero)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What's wrong with the Arabic language? We should stop using Somali & start teaching our young Arabic so they can better understand the Quran.

What's wrong with the Arabic language? We should stop using Somali & start teaching our young Arabic so they can better understand the Quran.
huh? why not just use both. after all Allah says in the quran in sūrat l-rūm:
"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge."

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
huh? why not just use both. after all Allah says in the quran in sūrat l-rūm:
"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge."
The Quran is in Arabic & in the day of judgement we will be all speaking Arabic so we might as well master it now so we can benefit our offspring with the beautiful words of wisdom from the Quran. I've noticed most of those who abhor Islam always attack Arabs & the Arabic language. Miss me with all that hubaal, eebe, waaq mumbo jumbo.

S

SOMACOON

The Quran is in Arabic & in the day of judgement we will be all speaking Arabic so we might as well master it now so we can benefit our offspring with the beautiful words of wisdom from the Quran. I've noticed most of those who abhor Islam always attack Arabs & the Arabic language. Miss me with all that hubaal, eebe, waaq mumbo jumbo.

You're beyond perplexed. Remain at 41 posts. No one hates Arabs, and no one abhors Islam. I'm a Muslim. I just don't agree with the Arabid culture. I will teach my children what it means to be an African, and i'd teach them what means o be Somali and Muslim. Arabic will be learnt for religious reasons, and when everyone dies, Arabic will be spoken. It doesn't matter whether you knew or not, that would be the only language spoken in heavan, and that will be the only language programmed in in everyones brain. As of now, I'm not an Arab. I've got a culture native to me, and a language indigenous to my roots. I wont change it simply because I am proud of my genetics and heritage.
Sooomali waa kuma? Ask yourself this question, because you're certainty not acting like one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hafez

VIP
You're beyond perplexed. Remain at 41 posts. No one hates Arabs, and no one abhors Islam. I'm a Muslim. I just don't agree with the Arabid culture. I will teach my children what it means to be an African, and i'd teach them what means o be Somali and Muslim. Arabic will be learnt for religious reasons, and when everyone dies, Arabic will be spoken. It doesn't matter whether you knew or not, that would be the only language spoken in heavan, and that will be the only language programmed in in everyones brain. As of now, I'm not an Arab. I've got a culture native to me, and a language indigenous to my roots. I wont change it simply because I am proud of my genetics and heritage.
Sooomali waa kuma? Ask yourself this question, because you're certainty not acting like one.
When you say Arabic culture, what do you mean? You got examples?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War proud of what? How could you be proud of your genetic's, war ninyahow it was by chance not your own doing. I be damned if I start calling Allah by another name, I don't know how to explain it to you but my allegiance is to Islam. Those pagan aspect of our dhaqan should be changed such as any name that's got waaq in it such as the town cabudwaaq or barwaaqo.

Eebe is the Somali word for God and was synonymously used for the ancient Cushitic Sky God Waaq. According to Somali Legend Eebe lived in the Heavens and whenever the Somalis successfully prayed for rain it was known as Bar-waaqo (God's rain)

I said lets learn both, i am not against arabic, why do you hate ur own native language ?

Hafez

VIP
He means you should make Arabic a priority. He's right. The amount of times Pakistanis, Bosnians, Somalians, West Africans, Arabs cannot communicate together is embarrassing. Whilst the non-Muslims can almost always understand each other in basic English at least. Even the khutba are being done it different languages. It's not good man. Arabic should be number one priority.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I said lets learn both, i am not against arabic, why do you hate ur own native language ?
Walaal I love my language iyo dhaqanka somalieed lakinse eebe iyo waaq waxas iga foogay, dhaqan iyo deen maxa dooran laha deenta boowe ma garatey?

Barre betrayed Somali people in 1988 when he signed a peace agreement with Ethiopia renouncing Ogaden claims.

The debacle for Somalia began in 1977, after Somali Army and WSLF were defeated by Mengsitu.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Barre betrayed Somali people in 1988 when he signed a peace agreement with Ethiopia renouncing Ogaden claims.

The debacle for Somalia began in 1977, after Somali Army and WSLF were defeated by Mengsitu.

He's dead let him rest in peace! AUN.

thats betraying what about the multiple ethiopian backed militia groups that overthrew him. peace treaties can easily be breached,

Hafez

VIP
He helped my people
sf_tv_spot_03_gif_07_zps0d048a62.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending