Siyaad Barre son recaptures his land in Afgooye

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The squatters are crying now after being kicked out after 30 years. Thank you Abti Laftgareen :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Very good news Tekniko, MX should make sure to get back all the booli qaran loot they lost when their illegal nepotistic kacaan regime was overthrown, evict those masaakiin tenants from the booli qarans of MXs.

:qri8gs7:
#Kacaan2.0
#BringBackBooliQaran
#NeverLearnFromPastMistakes

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
bcga.gif

fucking mongrels :ftw9nwa:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
BooliQaran is definitely back, didn't this MF demolished a mosque for this land? inkaar Alle ha ku dhacdo this Duli Xaaraan ku Naax.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ripping up a picture won't solve an issue. People are recovering their lands taken from them in the war, in Xamar, in Jannale, in Afgooye, in a lot of place in Somalia. If they can prove they brought it, legally, and comes with deed, why protest about it?

Being Ina Barre doesn't dissolve your rights :kanyeshrug:

TekNiKo

VIP
Very good news Tekniko, MX should make sure to get back all the booli qaran loot they lost when their illegal nepotistic kacaan regime was overthrown, evict those masaakiin tenants from the booli qarans of MXs.

:qri8gs7:
#Kacaan2.0
#BringBackBooliQaran
#NeverLearnFromPastMistakes
Another four more years will guarantee our ascendance to supremacy alot of Habar Gidir gonna lose their illegal gains

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Damn niggas brought out the obese dumar banging caags. Someone should've wiped out Barre families old properties. God knows they don't deserve that shit back.

Isn't Farmaajo the Wadaniest Wadani to ever Wadani?

Arr Farmaajo guryihiina uu geeya!!!

:mjlol:

He has no shame whatsoever, from allowing his brother to monopolise the Ethiopian Khat import market to seizing properties for Siad Barre's offspring, this man just does whatever he wants.
He himself was given cushy political positions as a young man thanks to Siad Barre so here he is, repaying the hands that fed him Haram.

TekNiKo

VIP
Damn niggas brought out the obese dumar banging caags. Someone should've wiped out Barre families old properties. God knows they don't deserve that shit back.
We shall regain all out lost lands through the power of the courts god bless Siad Barre family :rejoice:

Afweyne whole family need their property taken away tbh his son deserves to be assassinated for the crimes he did shame he is allowed to roam freely in Somalia

TekNiKo

VIP
He was army general in late 80s and in the 90s alongside moorgan fought in the south especially around kismayo
That was Maslax not Diiriye who owns this land did you know USC once captured him but let him go now hes back taking his land again. Aduunyo! :rejoice:

Yesterday

Today

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He should demolish the illegal homes and take it back. I wouldn't care who lives on it, what's mine is mine. A sob story of poor people live there won't cut it.

TekNiKo

VIP
He should demolish the illegal homes and take it back. I wouldn't care who lives on it, what's mine is mine. A sob story of poor people live there won't cut it.
Certain folks have no shame imagine squatting for 30 years and still claiming private land. The era of unukuh leh is over and certain folks will be back to the plantation :ftw9nwa:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Certain folks have no shame imagine squatting for 30 years and still claiming private land. The era of unukuh leh is over and certain folks will be back to the plantation :ftw9nwa:
This is how i see it. If he paid for the land in afgooye with his own money then yess its his land. But lets be honnest he most likely stole the land by using the its gouverment property trick in the 80s and took the land by force. His father used to take land from other people by using its gouverment property line and give it to his fellow clansman

Trending

Latest posts