The USC Captured Son of Siyad Barre in 1991 demolishes a Mosque and uproots squaters on a property in Afgooye

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I really don't understand why they let him go, If you watch this video you can clearly see how intimidated and scared he is.

My point is,I feel like they should have smoked him right there on that day,reason being, after 27 years of the recording this footage Diiriye Mohamed Siyaad Barre came back to Mogadishu after his cousin Farmaajo became a
president at Villa Wardhiigleey.

Diiriye using his dad's favors to Farmaajo has demolished a mosque and uprooted Masaakiin squaters in Mbeghetti, Afgooye property, according to Diiriye these properties belong to his dad who died as a refugee in a toilet in Nigeria.

images.jpeg

If u Bring a proof the house was build on halal money u got a good chance of getting it back. Like this did guy last week.
Booli Qaran aka The darod mafia’s Beverly Hills Of Mogadishu and kacaan officials farms is a war booty. Cry me a river.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If u Bring a proof the house was build on halal money u got a good chance of getting it back. Like this did guy last week.
Booli Qaran aka The darod mafia’s Beverly Hills Of Mogadishu and kacaan officials farms is a war booty. Cry me a river.
Some folks wont give up the property unless the government gets involved and forcefully evicts them and even then you still have people locking all their doors and keeping all their windows shut because niggas are posted outside his house 24/7 talking about, "unukaa leh"
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Some folks wont give up the property unless the government gets involved and forcefully evicts them and even then you still have people locking all their doors and keeping all their windows shut because niggas are posted outside his house 24/7 talking about, "unukaa leh"
giphy.gif
Obviously the gov should get involved and kick the thieves out. The FGS is too busy with larger issues. That’s why I believe the formation of banaadir state is a must.

Guys, lets always invest and build things in our stable land. Xamar is like a volcano that can erupt anytime.
People are leaving the much safer north due to unemployment, nepotism and business oligarchs. After 20+ one would imagine it should be the southerners heading north and not the other way around:francis:.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
People are leaving the much safer north due to unemployment, nepotism and business oligarchs. After 20+ one would imagine it should be the southerners heading north and not the other way around:francis:.
Actually, Southerners have been moving to the North. Not saying the North is like a first world Nation, but I'd rather invest in the North anytime. As Xamar is a time bomb.

Some family are squatting in our house at lafoole. They straight up lied and said it was always our Home. We told them we have our papers and if we ever decide to rebuild that house, they out. :camby:

Trending