Siyaad Barre son recaptures his land in Afgooye

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is how i see it. If he paid for the land in afgooye with his own money then yess its his land. But lets be honnest he most likely stole the land by using the its gouverment property trick in the 80s
Did you know in Xamar the only recognized superlogo or property deed is from MSB era? Even Reer Muqdishu dont trust mooryaan leadership

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Did you know in Xamar the only recognized superlogo or property deed is from MSB era? Even Reer Muqdishu dont trust mooryaan leadership
Yeah listen i agree allot of land and houses have been stolen from people in xamar in 1991. But allot of people got those houses tru being from the same clan as the president in the first place.

TekNiKo

VIP
Yeah listen i agree allot of land and houses have been stolen from people in xamar in 1991. But allot of people got those houses tru being from the same clan as the president in the first place.
Many Rer Hargeisa also got their homes from government housing does this make it illegal? Are council homes allowed to be squatted in UK because it wasnt theres?

TekNiKo

VIP
it only applies to marehan and/or darod kkk.
I gave a fine example to him and they cant answer it, imagine the council house you grew up in being squatted by English nationalists like EDL and then claiming it was illegal aliens who occupied it.

Same logic in Somalia

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Many Rer Hargeisa also got their homes from government housing does this make it illegal? Are council homes allowed to be squatted in UK because it wasnt theres?
Yes it makes it illegal to. The gouverment should not take houses from people and then give it to people outside the city. If you come to the city as a new person you should rent or buy a house like a normal person

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I gave a fine example to him and they cant answer it, imagine the council house you grew up in being squatted by English nationalists like EDL and then claiming it was illegal aliens who occupied it.

Same logic in Somalia
Those EDL english nationalist moved out Those councils because to many immigrants came. But the UK gouverment didn take houses from people by force to give it to illegal aliens

reer

VIP

Same logic in Somalia
atleast they should not discriminate and apply it to all clans not from xamar. t

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
whats up with these extreme landers obsession with Siad Barre family and MX, allah must have cursed these people, and I am not referring to all Isaaq or Somaliland, but these extremist PTSD victims.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There is a reason for this, A. because there hasn't been any reliable Government since then, B. It was that government that opened up new land for settlement, made the measurements, roads, pipes, build police stations etc, many of the Xafado in Xamar did not exist pre-Barre regime.

Niggas dumb. Should’ve sold the land it’s not a good fortune for his children to inherit as a Marehan. Surrounded by Hawiye and Shabab. Should’ve sold it and bought land somewhere safe :reallymaury: :reallymaury:

This was expected from the booli qaraan raised cheese but I'm suprised he did this in his last days .
Wouldve thought he would do it in his 3rd year .
Walaalahay yebaadle Geledi will get their justice soon , so will reer imbaghati .
The land that dirrey or masala or whatever his name is strong armed reer afgooye during booli qaran will bite his clansmen in that ass that's how the skinny nation functions

Last edited:

The only council housing in Somalia was for siad barre familly or his loyal subjects . This land here and imbaghati you robbed reer afgooye during booli qaran .

Squatting can not be tolerated. Only langaab homeless aliens will cry about people getting their rightful houses/land back :manny: