sixir/magic

As far I know, no. My dad and his family was SUPER against any sort of magic unless it’s exorcism or stigmata. My mum’s side practices mysticism, though. African American Christianity has more pagan influences. If my Americanized half Somali dad was pretty much like a more conservative Hank Hill. Had to beg him to watch The Craft .

Prayer is more power than any spell. Was able to overcome sleep paralysis because of it. From personal experience, magic is wack and you can easily lose your sanity.

There are a few kinds though:
You have Santeria, Voodoo, Shamanism who aren’t as bad compared to Satanism and devil worship.

I’ve heard that Somali magicians use Arabic, in general a lot of Middle Eastern magicians use Arabic and they can communicate well with the Djin

Xaruun

VIP
There are a few kinds though:
You have Santeria, Voodoo, Shamanism who aren’t as bad compared to Satanism and devil worship.

I’ve heard that Somali magicians use Arabic, in general a lot of Middle Eastern magicians use Arabic and they can communicate well with the Djin
Why Arabic though? How are somali djinn supposed to know arabic?

Why Arabic though? How are somali djinn supposed to know arabic?
I actually don’t know why either. It’s smt I’ve heard and read that if you want to communicate with djins that you’re “supposedly” should speak Arabic. But don’t take it too seriously