Sister might be marrying madhibaan

World

VIP
Why are they despised back home? You are forgetting Somalia is p4p the most uneducated country on earth and to take your way of life from those people make no sense. Let me guess 300 years ago one of their guys ate raw meat?
It doesn’t matter why they are despised, it’s the fact that they are. People throw rocks at madhiban people, they are not allowed to walk on the same road as other somalis, they sometimes can’t even eat in the same place as them. That’s the reality, if you want to be a social justice warrior then feel free but that won’t change the reality on the ground. Only a father who doesn’t care about his daughters interest would let her marry people who are treated like that back home.

World

VIP
They have more noble lineage then these so called ”noble” clans. Its pure jaahil behaviour to look down on people who practise a different lifestyle that is halal. They haven’t done nothing wrong. Go debate this with a scholar and see how you will leave ashamed.
Go and research what kafaah is in the shafi madhab, I’m not saying they done anything wrong. I’m just disputing your claim a father rejecting them is unislamic.

It doesn’t matter why they are despised, it’s the fact that they are. People throw rocks at madhiban people, they are not allowed to walk on the same road as other somalis, they sometimes can’t even eat in the same place as them. That’s the reality, if you want to be a social justice warrior then feel free but that won’t change the reality on the ground. Only a father who doesn’t care about his daughters interest would let her marry people who are treated like that back home.
I don’t know where in Somalia you are from, but I never heard people throwing rocks on them

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Go and research what kafaah is in the shafi madhab, I’m not saying they done anything wrong. I’m just disputing your claim a father rejecting them is unislamic.

To the best of my knowledge....

Kafa’ah is irrelevant if the woman desires to marry the person. It does not interfere with the woman’s right to choose her suitor.

It’s designed as a checklist for women to gauge whether the marriage will be peaceful and to prevent unhappy/forced marriage.

If a woman desires to marry an incompatible person, she is allowed if they’re of good character and deen. Those are the only two barriers in Islam.

Kafa’ah is irrelevant if the woman desires to marry the person. It does not interfere with the woman’s right to choose her suitor.

It’s designed as a checklist for women to gauge whether the marriage will be peaceful and to prevent unhappy/forced marriage.

If a woman desires to marry an incompatible person, she is allowed if they’re of good character and deen. Those are the only two barriers in Islam.
And instead of dealing with the ignorant people who abuse fellow Muslims and Somalis on pure ignorance, @World seem to suggest we should adapt to these people and let them set the standards in society.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Bro nobody throws rocks at them :mjlol:
In SL a madhibaan guy run for office and nothing happened to him. Btw that guy sister and that madhiban guy live in the west so who gives a f*ck if some somalis have a problem with that

World

VIP

The knowledge of a person who wants to marry a p*rnstar is irrelevant.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The knowledge of a person who wants to marry a p*rnstar is irrelevant.

The guy who said he’ll rather marry off his daughter to a black ex-con revert than a fellow Somali doctor is worse.

You’re a diaspora Somali whose parents are from Somaliland, what the f*ck do you know about madhibaan?

:drakekidding:

Last edited:
Bro nobody throws rocks at them :mjlol:
In SL a madhibaan guy run for office and nothing happened to him. Btw that guy sister and that madhiban guy live in the west so who gives a f*ck if some somalis have a problem with that
Some dude in badiye will look down in them and the family will lose respect from the poor people in Somalia who can’t even support themselves

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Some dude in badiye will look down in them and the family will lose respect from the poor people in Somalia who can’t even support themselves
Yeah in somalia they might look down on the family but if you live in america of the west i could care less if they looked down on me

Psychologist

Changemaker
Yeah in somalia they might look down on the family but if you live in america of the west i could care less if they looked down on me
what is there for them to look down on madhibaan, they both came to the west as refugee, Somalis dont control the US government and even if they have an argue there is nothing for them to flex, because they both fled their countries to leave another man country :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
what is there for them to look down on madhibaan, they both came to the west as refugee, Somalis dont control the US government and even if they have an argue there is nothing for them to flex, because they both fled their countries to leave another man country :mjlaugh:
You are right their is nothing to look down on but you need to understand you are dealing with people that have a IQ of 68 the only thing they are thinking about is their tuulos and camels :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
SL, my mom family has long history of living In Hargeisa, my dad was born in bruco but his dad is from the Somali Galbeed, my sub clan lives both in Somali galbeed and PL And my mom sub clan live both in SL and Somali Galbeed
Have you ever asked your parents how they were treated before the civil war?

Trending

Latest posts