Sister might be marrying madhibaan

My sister might be getting married soon to a madibaan and I personally don’t have anything against and my mom knows about it but my dad will freak out when he finds out. It makes me kinda sad because it’s supposed to be a joyous time and event but I feel like it’s gonna be overshadowed by qabil. Any advice people or insight ?

My sister might be getting married soon to a madibaan and I personally don’t have anything against and my mom knows about it but my dad will freak out when he finds out. It makes me kinda sad because it’s supposed to be a joyous time and event but I feel like it’s gonna be overshadowed by qabil. Any advice people or insight ?
I don't understand why the madhibaan are hated so much? can someone explain why they are hated?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Good for her. We should move past racism and classism if we want to become a nation. I have had an epiphany after falling in love with an Amhara. Hopefully my father doesn’t have a heart attack. Love should have no boundaries

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
and what's wrong with u sister marrying one, madhibans are f landheere, they made shoes for the lamagoodles and weapons to defend themselves from habesha and were blacksmiths
1624830512401.png
how the tf are they look down at, they basicsally civilized u niggas :mindblown:only low iq geeljire who hate fish can look down on them

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Good for her. We should move past racism and classism if we want to become a nation. I have had an epiphany after falling in love with an Amhara. Hopefully my father doesn’t have a heart attack. Love should have no boundaries

Welcome to the kalergi plan

bidenkulaha

GalYare
and what's wrong with u sister marrying one, madhibans are f landheere, they made shoes for the lamagoodles and weapons to defend themselves from habesha and were blacksmiths
,View attachment 190577how the tf are they look down at, they basicsally civilized u niggas :mindblown:only low iq geeljire who hate fish can look down on them
Because of an old myth. Hawiye had two sons. They ate dead meat/pig to survive a journey. Once they returned one of them threw up and never ate it again. The other didn’t and continued to.

I’ve heard this from many people from different backgrounds. They all accuse Madhibaans of having an unislamic heritage

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Because of an old myth. Hawiye had two sons. They ate dead meat/pig to survive a journey. Once they returned one of them threw up and never ate it again. The other didn’t and continued to.

I’ve heard this from many people from different backgrounds. They all accuse Madhibaans of having an unislamic heritage
yeah i heard it too, they're creative people, i remember madhiban coming to our tuulo and introduce bread, they bring nothing but good and add something good to the society wallahi, si gaar ah baan u xush meeya dadkaas, they're the only somalis that are blackmsiths f landheeres

Is not because of qabil but social statues

Trending

Latest posts