Sikh caught sniffing coke on the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most muslim women in the west are not forced to wear hijab @Knowles many in somalia are not forced either because it has become the norm to wear one and many fear to get judged if they don't since somalia has turned into a very religious society these past years.

VixR

Veritas
VixR somalialan breath relief:ftw9nwa: qabil is a joke to me. I just get wary when people take it personally. Btw Im joking about breath relief.

I swear you are right.....this place eats your soul. The worst thing is it makes us hate our own. No matter how reasonable you think you are. Reading constant negative things about somali girls or boys will definetely have an impact how you view them in real life no matter how small. Subconsciously it has to have an affect. Vix you really come across like a sweet person....dont let this place ruin you. Most of us troll most of the time and I know I said some not so nice to you and others. But its never personal just get so you know. Im just very impulsive person :ftw9nwa:
In many ways, they’re not so different from real life. These are regular people on here. Might they f*ck around here and there? Sure. But if anything people are more honest on the internet for not having any reason not to be. It can’t all be a facade, especially when they’re like that in numbers, so at some point you face that Somalis bring out the worst in each other. And they really are host to some pretty horrible views and outlooks.

In many ways, they’re not so different from real life. These are regular people on here. Might they f*ck around here and there? Sure. But if anything people are more honest on the internet for not having any reason not to be. It can’t all be a facade, especially when they’re like that in numbers, so at some point you face that Somalis bring out the worst in each other. And they really are host to some pretty horrible views and outlooks.
True...but internet is full of people expressing ugly views. Look at Youtube comments and how racist they are, specially for a serena video. This can easily be John and Lisa who sit next to us at work and we would never have guessed it. I think after today I will take couple of weeks break. I have realized I come across crazy sometimes lol

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why you guys suprised even old Somali habro and adeers sniff nacass. It became a normal drug like weed.

Fucking nittys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending