Sikh caught sniffing coke on the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
So salty. Did calling you a Madow trigger you? Rings too close to home does it?
:siilaanyolaugh:

Haha you are so funny. You’ve only proven my point that someone like you isn’t intelligent enough to value Hunan rights. You only use these arguments when fair skinned Muslims are under attack. Lol what is going on in China is proving savages like you are hypocrites lol.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol you think sikhs force their men to wear turbans but I presume you don’t think Somali girls are forced to wear the hijab. I’m interested in this double-think.

I have a sikh friend and his father forced him to wear a turban at a young age and now he left his family. No, Somali women aren't forced to wear their scarf, they are just taught and wear it. Don't bother promoting another bullshit you came up with. You think they get abused for not wearing their scarf lmao?

@sigmund @CaliSomali @RICH @RichEnoughForGucci Come educate this this lady for me.

Haha you are so funny. You’ve only proven my point that someone like you isn’t intelligent enough to value Hunan rights. You only use these arguments when fair skinned Muslims are under attack. Lol what is going on in China is proving savages like you are hypocrites lol.
First of all, you just flew off the handle with a simple question and a few jokes. You might wanna see a therapist honey. No one takes themselves so seriously on this site except for you.
:kanyehmm:
And I defend the Uyghurs only because they have stayed in their own lands and are getting flooded by Han Chinese. It's kinda like us with Oromos and Bantus. Trust me, I wouldn't defend any "fair skinned" people flooding into Somalia, no matter if they were Uyghur or Kurdish or whatever. Just go ahead and stay mad sweetie.
:mybusiness:

Muji

VIP
I have a sikh friend and his father forced him to wear a turban at a young age and now he left his family. No, Somali women aren't forced to wear their scarf, they are just taught and wear it. Don't bother promoting another bullshit you came up with. You think they get abused for not wearing scarf lmao?

@sigmund @CaliSomali @RICH @RichEnoughForGucci Come educate this this lady for me.

Loool come and educate me? You are going off anecdotes walal I can drop thousands of reports! Even British funded Islamic schools are forcing little girls to wear the hijab. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/state-funded-schools-force-girls-to-wear-hijab-2g6m2pgwp
We have women in Iran protesting nationally because of this issue. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...adeh-headscarf-white-wednesdays-a8439816.html
People writing in forums about how they were forced by their husbands https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/f...me-to-wear-hijab-is-divorce-the-only-solution

I can admit that there probably Sikhs out there who have been forced to wear their garments. Can you admit the same for Somalis and Muslim??? You simply see what you want to see. Your level of delusion is frightening.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Loool come and educate me? You are going off anecdotes walal I can drop thousands of reports! Even British funded Islamic schools are forcing little girls to wear the hijab. We have women in Iran protesting nationally because of this issue. People writing in forums about how they were forced by their husbands https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/f...me-to-wear-hijab-is-divorce-the-only-solution

I can admit that there probably Sikhs out there who have been forced to wear their garments. Can you admit the same for Somalis and Muslim??? You simply see what you want to see. Your level of delusion is frightening.

Who was talking about other Muslims and why you showing reports about other Muslim problems? We're talking about Somalis here and forcing to wear a scarf is not a Somali problem, period. Stop being a simpleton dullard dolt.
:drakewtf:

Factz

I know 2 Sikh brothers, the older one decided not to wear and the younger one did. Both live with their parents. When the boys told me that it is their choice, I was sceptical till their parents confirmed it. They told me that they don’t belong to the Sikh sects where the turban is mandatory.

Muji

VIP
Who was talking about other Muslims and why you showing reports about other Muslim problems? We're talking about Somalis here and forcing to wear a scarf is not a Somali problem, period. Stop being a simpleton dullard dolt.
:drakewtf:

I haven’t actually called you any names, but if you want to go that way I will go back to calling you names and ignoring your delusional rants.

You always rely on “find me a Somali who does it”. Knowing that there isn’t a lot of literature on a war torn country. We all know al shabbab presence forces women to wear the hijab. And in the West we have girls as young as 3 wearing the hijab. It won’t be long now until we have babygrows with a hijab fitted on. Somali girls are also famous for taking off heir hijab as soon as they leave the house, ask around bastard. Last post to you.

Muji

VIP
Cali

Hee, maxaad iigu yeertay? Ma Sikhs baan kula caayaa? Knowles ayaan ka baqayaa.

Knowles

Which ethnic group haven’t been demonised here yet? Who is next?

Hateful and angry bunch. Doesn’t take much too displease them. They supposedly hate AA for criticising their country and now they hate sikhs for integrating in to the society that welcome them. I wonder what pleases them?

I haven’t actually called you any names, but if you want to go that way I will go back to calling you names and ignoring your delusional rants.

You always rely on “find me a Somali who does it”. Knowing that there isn’t a lot of literature on a war torn country. We all know al shabbab presence forces women to wear the hijab. And in the West we have girls as young as 3 wearing the hijab. It won’t be long now until we have babygrows with a hijab fitted on. Somali girls are also famous for taking off heir hijab as soon as they leave the house, ask around bastard. Last post to you.
Do you take off the hijab too?

If you love gaalo so much, go be with them. Stop criticizing our society and enjoy your honorary Ayaan Hirsi status. I'm about 95% sure that you're some Madow pretending to be Somali to hate on us in disguise. If we're so bad, name another ethnic group that you view as superior in culture compared to us.
:damedamn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Exactly, you didn't provide a source like your last one so you resort to an emotional post once you got debunked. First of all, I know plenty of Somali women around Toronto who take of their scarfs and their parents see their hair out in public and they don't fuss.

Al-Shabaab now? You see, you're just being ridiculous as usual. We all know before the civil war in Somalia, some Somali women never use to cover their hair and it's also part of our nomadic culture and now you're talking about a terrorist group that most Somalis are against and saying how they force women to cover their hair? I can't even take you serious no more. You're basically a fool that is driving with no stirring wheel.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I have to doff my hat to @Knowles
:mjlol:
Before her, these folk were just roaming and raving on here with no boundaries. However mixed the results, sometimes you show them their noses. A little introspection can’t hurt them.

Muji

VIP
Exactly, you didn't provide a source like your last one so you resort to an emotional post once you got debunked. First of all, I know plenty of Somali women around Toronto who take of their scarfs and their parents see their hair out in public and they don't fuss.

Al-Shabaab now? You see, you're just being ridiculous as usual. We all know before the civil war in Somalia, some Somali women never use to cover their hair and it's also part of our nomadic culture and now you're talking about a terrorist group that most Somalis are against and saying how they force women to cover their hair? I can't even take you serious no more. You're basically a fool that is driving with no stirring wheel.

Did you provide a link proving sikhs were forced to wear the turban? Also are Somalis not part of the Muslim community? You are looking for loopholes factz. A simple google search brought up hundreds of quora and forum posts with Somali girls asking advice on the matter. Somali girls as young as 3 are wearing hijabs, I suppose it was their idea lol. Denial denial denial. You’re the same person who described Somali zoos as a cultural exchange exhibition. You are nothing but a troll.

Muji

VIP
I have to doff my hat to @Knowles
:mjlol:
Before her, these folk were just roaming and raving on here with no boundaries. However mixed the results, sometimes you show them their noses. A little introspection can’t hurt them.

and on that note I have officially handed in my resume for the new female admin position :chrisfreshhah:now I will be able to burst their bubble on a grander scale.

Vote Knowles for the candidate who is happy to deal with the racist incel infestation. I promise to drain the swamp :trumpsmirk: I’d also like to thank @Emily who brought the role to my attention. :hillarybiz: And my VP @Steamdevolopment who will work closely with me. We shall fight the incels in the general section, we shall take on the qabilist in the politics forum. No stone will be left unturned in the pursuit for equality for all women and children.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Did you provide a link proving sikhs were forced to wear the turban? Also are Somalis not part of the Muslim community? You are looking for loopholes factz. A simple google search brought up hundreds of quora and forum posts with Somali girls asking advice on the matter. Somali girls as young as 3 are wearing hijabs, I suppose it was their idea lol. Denial denial denial. You’re the same person who described Somali zoos as a cultural exchange exhibition. You are nothing but a troll.

Me refusing to accept your slandering of the Somali community doesn't make me deny anything.

Listen you dumb ignorant . Muslims are the most diverse religion with different various of cultures. Not all of the cultures are the same and some cultures that force their women to wear scarf is not the same with Somalis and go to the west, you'll see plenty of Somali women not wearing their scarf same thing with back home when our country used to be great.

I even heard most Somali women did not wearing their scarfs before the civil war. Forcing to wear scarf is not part of our culture, period.

900065b816ae08b2552370cd8ca77493--somali-post-card.jpg

220px-Asli.jpg

dress-jpg.39408

Even in mixed schools, Somali girls never use to wear scarfs.

sobpxj.png

Here is a source debunking your lies. Yes, it was a cultural exchange AKA cultural ceremony. It wasn't a zoo, stop slandering our past history.

6fUUe0V8TYyUooXeAZlxtw.png

Hateful and angry bunch. Doesn’t take much too displease them. They supposedly hate AA for criticising their country and now they hate sikhs for integrating in to the society that welcome them. I wonder what pleases them?

Knowles

Sikhs are a very successful community in Australia. They completely took over Australia’s banana plantations in a very hostile region towards “coloured people” in provincial country towns. They send their kids to the best schools that money can buy. They really know how to engage power politics as wealth and political donations makes politicians to dance to your tunes. Never ever heard, read or listened to news of a Sikh who is in trouble with the law.

Muji

VIP
Me refusing to accept your slandering of the Somali community doesn't make me deny anything.

Listen you dumb ignorant . Muslims are the most diverse religion with different various of cultures. Not all of the cultures are the same and some cultures that force their women to wear scarf is not the same with Somalis and go to the west, you'll see plenty of Somali women not wearing their scarf same thing with back home when our country used to be great.

I even heard most Somali women not wearing scarfs before the civil war. Forcing to wear scarf is not in our culture, period.

900065b816ae08b2552370cd8ca77493--somali-post-card.jpg

220px-Asli.jpg

dress-jpg.39408

Even in mixed schools, Somali girls never use to wear scarfs.

sobpxj.png

Here is a source debunking your lies. Yes, it was a cultural exchange AKA cultural ceremony. It wasn't a zoo, stop slandering our past history.

6fUUe0V8TYyUooXeAZlxtw.png

Hehehehe he is proving to me that the hijab is not part of it culture by posting pictures which are 50 years old. I suppose I can do the same thing with Afghanistan.

Factz what would you do if I became an admin, you’re already all alone now that your minions are banned. I imagine myself chasing after you and you scurrying away like a little rat in to the sewage pipes just like Cornell Gadaffi. Squeak squeak little rat! :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts