Sikh caught sniffing coke on the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
and on that note I have officially handed in my resume for the new female admin position :chrisfreshhah:now I will be able to burst their bubble on a grander scale.

Vote Knowles for the candidate who is happy to deal with the racist incel infestation. I promise to drain the swamp :trumpsmirk: I’d also like to thank @Emily who brought the role to my attention. :hillarybiz: And my VP @Steamdevolopment who will work closely with me. We shall fight the incels in the general section, we shall take on the qabilist in the politics forum. No stone will be left unturned in the pursuit for equality for all women and children.
The climate is so delusionally extreme here, but if I’m honest, I have to admit your approach is too acerbic for a mod position that requires neutrality.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hehehehe he is proving to me that the hijab is not part of it culture by posting pictures which are 50 years old. I suppose I can do the same thing with Afghanistan.

Factz what would you do if I became an admin, you’re already all alone now that your minions are banned. I imagine myself chasing after you and you scurrying away like a little rat in to the sewage pipes just like Cornell Gadaffi. Squeak squeak little rat! :chrisfreshhah:

You won't become a Mod and you don't have any authority to ban me even if you were the Mod. At least I debunked your lies and that's what matters.

Muji

VIP
You won't become a Mod and you don't have any authority to ban me even if you were the Mod. At least I debunked your lies and that's what matters.

Hehehhehehhe the first thing I would do is to change your grammatically incorrect username. Your new name would be Ratz :trumpsmirk:squeak squeak

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hehehhehehhe the first thing I would do is to change your grammatically incorrect username. Your new name would be Ratz :trumpsmirk:squeak squeak

The only lying rat here is you.

Only Admin can change names which proves us you won't be the Mod since you don't know their abilities. I will always spit facts so keep crying.

There is this one female user who will become a Mod and I won't tell you what's her name or what's she's like so be mad sweatie pie.
:pachah1:

Last edited:
and on that note I have officially handed in my resume for the new female admin position :chrisfreshhah:now I will be able to burst their bubble on a grander scale.

Vote Knowles for the candidate who is happy to deal with the racist incel infestation. I promise to drain the swamp :trumpsmirk: I’d also like to thank @Emily who brought the role to my attention. :hillarybiz: And my VP @Steamdevolopment who will work closely with me. We shall fight the incels in the general section, we shall take on the qabilist in the politics forum. No stone will be left unturned in the pursuit for equality for all women and children.
Incels only crime is being too ugly to love and people like you still trash them. smh wheres the same empathy you show to other minorities

It
The climate is so delusionally extreme here, but if I’m honest, I have to admit your approach is too acerbic for a mod position that requires neutrality.

@VixR

Hi Sxb, have you sent your application for a moderator yet? You are a perfect candidate for the position, if you are asked for a reference, let me know.

It doesnt help she just threaten a guy she is gonna ban him if she becomes mod

Aussie

Surely knowles has shown she cant handle the power of a mod and will become a tyrant once she gets power with her threat?

VixR

Veritas
It

@VixR

Hi Sxb, have you sent your application for a moderator yet? You are a perfect candidate for the position, if you are asked for a reference, let me know.

I’m not interested, but thank you for the reference offer Aussie

Aussie

Surely knowles has shown she cant handle the power of a mod and will become a tyrant once she gets power with her threat?
You’re actually scared :icon lol:

Mods can’t ban.

Muji

VIP

Aussie

Gooney I would ban all the cis men. This entire forum would a safe zone for everyone who agrees with me or is a female.

Aussie

Gooney

Why would knowles become a foot soldier when she can become minister of religious affairs and tolerance in Somalia?

Gooney I would ban all the cis men. This entire forum would a safe zone for everyone who agrees with me or is a female.
So you want to ban all the men and have the females for yourself. It makes sense now. All this men hate was just fear of competition for the girls attention. Knowles when you gonna tell us your tribe....we could be related for all we know:eek:

So you want to ban all the men and have the females for yourself. It makes sense now. All this men hate was just fear of competition for the girls attention. Knowles when you gonna tell us your tribe....we could be related for all we know:eek:

@admin

How about dress a Dirac Day on Somalispot, one of Ms Knowles policies if she becomes a moderator. Something unique, revolutionary and original. Most guys here like me, Gooney, western, Mercury, Crow and others wouldn’t mind dressing it for a day for fun. We could turn it into a charity event. Let’s see what Kaleel says..

VixR

Veritas
Why do you keep asking her tribe?

I don’t think this website is worth modding. It runs on extremes.

Why do you keep asking her tribe?

I don’t think this website is worth modding. It runs on extremes.
I noticed somali guy I once worked with got offended. I called him whitewashed. VixR I would ask you the same question...but I know you wont answer:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Having said that you would be good mod in terms of temperament. But i fear you would take our childish talk to heart and quit all somalis for good:yloezpe:

Lol I have never seen people attacking Sikhs before in my life.
Sikhs have done a good job in integrating just as the Jews have done. I suppose the reason why you are picking them out is because they are brown. Did you think Sikhs would stay in their shanty towns chewing khaat, claiming benefits and cutting off their women’s clits?

so your clit was chopped off? ahhhhh, that's explains your anger towards somali men.

VixR

Veritas
I noticed somali guy I once worked with got offended. I called him whitewashed. VixR I would ask you the same question...but I know you wont answer:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Having said that you would be good mod in terms of temperament. But i fear you would take our childish talk to heart and quit all somalis for good:yloezpe:
You’ll never see her, and yet you want to know her tribe. And the guy who worked with you was somehow unrelateable unless he told you, like you had to know?

I actually didn’t know my tribe when I first joined this place, all I knew was my family was pro-Somaliland from certain things in my folks house and their saying so. So I guess you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that my identity isn’t the same as yours and therefore you’re not somehow responsible for my gaalness, and call the guys whose parents are from my folk’ parts to feel the shame of it lol. It’s so stupid.

It’s all negative content here. This place kills your soul. If I could ban myself I would, but I keep watching. One of these days, I’ll be able to stop. For a while I did. But anytime I’m shut in for my work and class load at uni, it starts up again. I have an addict in me.

You’ll never see her, and yet you want to know her tribe. And the guy who worked with you was somehow unrelateable unless he told you, like you had to know?

I actually didn’t know my tribe when I first joined this place, all I knew was my family was pro-Somaliland from certain things in my folks house and their saying so. So I guess you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that my identity isn’t the same as yours and therefore you’re not somehow responsible for my gaalness, and call the guys whose parents are from my folk’ parts to feel the shame of it lol. It’s so stupid.

It’s all negative content here. This place kills your soul. If I could ban myself I would, but I keep watching. One of these days, I’ll be able to stop. For a while I did. But anytime I’m shut in for my work and class load at uni, it starts up again. I have an addict in me.
VixR somalialan breath relief:ftw9nwa: qabil is a joke to me. I just get wary when people take it personally. Btw Im joking about breath relief.

I swear you are right.....this place eats your soul. The worst thing is it makes us hate our own. No matter how reasonable you think you are. Reading constant negative things about somali girls or boys will definetely have an impact how you view them in real life no matter how small. Subconsciously it has to have an affect. Vix you really come across like a sweet person....dont let this place ruin you. Most of us troll most of the time and I know I said some not so nice to you and others. But its never personal just get so you know. Im just very impulsive person :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts