@SiennaEarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I want to simp for her. That's my baby forreal. :mjsuitcry: @SiennaEarth, give me your dad's phone number so I can seek your hand in marriage. Don't worry sweetheart, big daddy's here for you. :jcoleno:

S

syntax

Sxb are u Bantu. I remember from that voocaro thread u made a posting and deleted it. You sounded like ur from the jungle. Aaf Somali ya ku baray

Edit: wallahi I'm not trolling. No wonder u deleted the recording so quickly. Seriously who the f*ck taught u Somali

Last edited by a moderator:
S

syntax

Wats wrong with Bantu?
Tbh they have booty and majority of Somalis look like bantu without the booty.

Nothing man. I actually have more black friends in real life than somalis. I was jus wondering because he types in af somali when his voice was distinctively bantu (I'm just using that term to distinguish between us and them).

I'm actually all up for having a mass immigration of bantus to somalia. We could have a serious labour force and boom start a manufacturing industry.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nothing man. I actually have more black friends in real life than somalis. I was jus wondering because he types in af somali when his voice was distinctively bantu (I'm just using that term to distinguish between us and them).

I'm actually all up for having a mass immigration of bantus to somalia. We could have a serious labour force and boom start a manufacturing industry.
You know he doesn't like Somalia right:heh:
@HalyeeyQaran is certified thoe I f*ck with him
a7jAVKt.jpg

Hafez

VIP
He's not Bantu, he mentioned Rawali (Who are Qahtan) related to my grandmothers side from Barawa. Leave the guy alone. Besides Bantu are not like when we first brought them here. They are educated now and will have your a**.

S

syntax

Interesting. @TheXamarCadcadGuy Any connection to the Yemeni mercenaries Sultan Yusuf Ali Kenadid brought over from Yemen to help aid him in his conquest of the Konfur to build the Hobyo Sultanate?

Hafez

VIP
What? All I know is Rawali is derived from Reer/Banu Wa'il who are Arabs. What do you mean connection bro? Do I have connection? Or does he?

S

syntax

I'm neither barawaani nor Shanshiyo. I'm literally a mixture of most cadcad tribes. I'm Shanshiyo on my mums side. Hatimi on my dads side (they are Arabs who escaped the crusade in Spain). I'm Rawali on my grandmothers side (dad's mum) and zuhri on my other grandmothers side. My forefathers lived in Shingaani and here's a pic of someone from my tribe.

You guys still got our bidaar genes tho :mjlol:

S

syntax

Bruh why u posting pictures of niggas :camby:

Show us those fine cadcad broads

Do you know you can be banned for posting such pics?
By the way tell me about the Yemenis that were kicked out of Ethiopia by Haile Selasie and had to settle in Beledweyn and Baidoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.