@SiennaEarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Do you know you can be banned for posting such pics?
By the way tell me about the Yemenis that were kicked out of Ethiopia by Haile Selasie and had to settle in Beledweyn and Baidoa.

Except we didn't go to Ethiopia and I've never heard of Cadcad Arabs of have.

S

syntax

Saxib we're all jus fucking around here, but for the sake of your family's privacy take that pic down.

Warya you dont see me speaking about our women.Dont try to start up such talks if you have nothing to talk about.Your women maxa wasi ninka qaba ee shekadha dumarka naga daa.No one is insecure.
Miska waxa keenta something that is not trying to sell walasha.
Lastly dont post pics or you will be banned even if its your immediate family.

Hafez

VIP
Warya you dont see me speaking about our women.Dont try to start up such talks if you have nothing to talk about.Your women maxa wasi ninka qaba ee shekadha dumarka naga daa.No one is insecure.
Miska waxa keenta something that is not trying to sell walasha.
Lastly dont post pics or you will be banned even if its your immediate family.
Dude it was a baby pic and I know. No hard feelings bro :p

Hafez

VIP
Is there mad madow Arabs.
Am talking about Yemenis that were kicked from Ethiopia in the 50's.
Do you know that the richest guy in Ethiopia is Al amoudi.

Yes there are Arabs in Ethiopia who are extremely dark but I don't think the Arabs there came to Somalia bro. I could be wrong though

Yes there are Arabs in Ethiopia who are extremely dark but I don't think the Arabs there came to Somalia bro. I could be wrong though
They did and settled in Baidoa and Baladweyn.
Have you seen the character from somnet called Sahal wuxu kuwashey caucasian breed baan ahay. I Guess the arabs in Beledweyn would entice doocilo with sweets and its after the 50's that light skinbabies phenominon came about in Beledweyn.

Hafez

VIP
They did and settled in Baidoa and Baladweyn.
Have you seen the character from somnet called Sahal wuxu kuwashey caucasian breed baan ahay. I Guess the arabs in Beledweyn would entice doocilo with sweets and its after the 50's that light skinbabies phenominon came about in Beledweyn.

It could be possible but the only Arabs I know are from Banaadir bro (Xamar/Barawa). Besides even amongst the cadcads not all are Arabs, in fact only around 20-25% of them. Most are Persians, some Indian/Pakistani, Portuguese, Greek.

This goes to the shansis I here back in the days when you folks ruled xamar that you would kick out all the Abgaals in the city after dusk. Maxa kajira shekadhas.
I here you filks mistreated them.

Hafez

VIP
This goes to the shansis I here back in the days when you folks ruled xamar that you would kick out all the Abgaals in the city after dusk. Maxa kajira shekadhas.
I here you filks mistreated them.
Bro it's because they would steal. I'm not being racist and I don't intend to offend anyone. Then more of them started discovering the city side and when they all came, to our surprise, they outnumbered us over 100/1 (my mums words who's a shanshiyo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts