Siad barre

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Wallahi I'm not crying how many fucking times do I have to say that? That's your only defense with your IQ of 68.

If you ain't crying my G then civilly end the convo. I got a IQ of 200 alx. But most Somalis like you said got a IQ of 68 some even got a IQ of 28 lol that's the rednecks IQ

Sheikh

VIP
This is how I know you're retarded. You're the ones who brought him up and suck his **** and grapple his nuts calling him daddy like the ******s you are. Just shut the f*ck up now. Don't reply.

You dumbass lil kid. Did I make this thread? You're the ONE crying about him when everybody else is not atm so who's obsessed? :westbrookwtf:

If you ain't crying my G then civilly end the convo. I got a IQ of 200 alx. But most Somalis like you said got a IQ of 68 some even got a IQ of 28 lol that's the rednecks IQ
Isaaq have the highest IQ and you know it. Every damn time it's you weirdos who bring him up and I only come here to shut down your lies. Jeez.

Sheikh

VIP
Isaaq have the highest IQ and you know it. Every damn time it's you weirdos who bring him up and I only come here to shut down your lies. Jeez.

Sheesh lil nigga get a grip of yourself. Stop acting like a victim men don't act victims. Did I make this thread? You still answering my posts I answered to you shalay like goddamn nigga is you okay? :cryinglaughsmiley:

You dumbass lil kid. Did I make this thread? You're the ONE crying about him when everybody else is not atm so who's obsessed? :westbrookwtf:
The one whose every post is about Isaaq or Somaliland Adaawe is the one whose obsessed. And you have more posts than I do. Now tell me if I am that you aren't.

Sheikh

VIP
The one whose every post is about Isaaq or Somaliland Adaawe is the one whose obsessed. And you have more posts than I do. Now tell me if I am that you aren't.

@Adaawe Is his own man. You mad at him? That ain't my business g that's between you and him. Nigga your the one reviving old posts which we talked about

A local geeljire who was very lucky that he became a whole president. He turnt the country upside down and destroyed it at the end. He did some ok things for the country laakin became a maniac later. Will not insult the man since he's dead and is probably some bones right now in his grave. Let Allah deal with him

Sheikh

VIP
You're the one who was still talking about it the next day so I can't too? Dumb kid. Don't quote me again.

Emotional ass kid your the one keep reviving old posts we discussed about. When did I respond to this thread before you reviving the old posts? Pass the crack g bc you smoking something strong :feedme:

Sheikh

VIP
Kkkk sxb we know :pachah1: ur probably the most chill mx here :pachah1:

As I the holy Sheikh fam and the grand Ugaas that fights his holy battles on behalf of MX. I go mercilessness in niggas who come at MX.:kanyeshrug: But FKD aside you already know. I'm bout that civility of being civil :icon lol:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
As I the holy Sheikh fam and the grand Ugaas that fights his holy *****s on behalf of MX. I go mercilessness in niggas who come at MX.:kanyeshrug: But FKD aside you already know. I'm bout that civility of being civil :icon lol:
Are there a lot of areas to swim in JL?

Sheikh

VIP
Are there a lot of areas to swim in JL?

Yeah fam there are lots of areas to swim in Jubaland alx we got the coast and the Juba, Dawa rivers plus the Tana river that runs as well. Jubaland is synonymous with water everywhere

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That's bullshit. Most leaders aren't killed around the world. I'd he did well enough I doubt he would be specifically though.
Dictator - Emphasis on the word Dictator

Dictators most die in a painful way or a health problem way. Some dictators, will simply end up getting KILLED

Som

VIP
@Ace the shank Exactly may Allah forgive his kind soul. Man was the GOAT zookeeper he knew Somalia was a time ticking bomb waiting to go off and ruled civilizing these apes for 21 yrs showing them the Modern World. Modern day GOAT leader of Somalia history:salute:
The guy predicted everything.
He said the rebels would destroy everything and guess what? That's exactly what happened.
The guy warned us many times, but we didn't listen. If somalis resolved their issues and formed a new government I'm pretty sure Siad would have been happy. The guy was old, he kept holding power because he knew everything would collapse if the rebels won.

Trending

Latest posts