Siad barre

the greatest leader to ever walk on this earth may allah widen his grave and make him to jannah aun jalle siyad :rejoice: we need a doctor like him to civilize these Hutus and put them in their place

I’ve realised once a country goes into civil war Or has hella problems ppl want the dictators back
Gaddafi
Batista
The Iraq one saddam
And Brazil bare ppl wouldn’t mind a dictatorship lol

I’ve realised once a country goes into civil war Or has hella problems ppl want the dictators back
Gaddafi
Batista
The Iraq one saddam
And Brazil bare ppl wouldn’t mind a dictatorship lol
when there was dictatorship in these countries these countries were the most powerful countries in the world before the war libiya Somalia’ and Iraq

when there was dictatorship in these countries these countries were the most powerful countries in the world before the war libiya Somalia’ and Iraq

Ngl I believe most nations need strong leaders even Singapore improved bc of a dictator Ruwanda also improved whose president most likely won’t go away unless he chooses his successor
but unfortunately most dictators are not visionaries and are more likely to just steal and lead their country astray

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Ace the shank Exactly may Allah forgive his kind soul. Man was the GOAT zookeeper he knew Somalia was a time ticking bomb waiting to go off and ruled civilizing these apes for 21 yrs showing them the Modern World. Modern day GOAT leader of Somalia history:salute:

Sheikh

VIP
peasant? ****s love talking about Siad donkey Barre because thats the only history they langaab ass have, Somalias downfall was all on him yet you call him great lol get real

Says the donkey with a ape DP. Langaab ape did MSB haunt you? Somalia's downfall was on the rebels that looted and destroyed Somalia but no you wanna cap

Wait a murtad that doesn't know Af Somali weirdly hating on MSB? :damn:This is comical
Weirdly :bell: that nigga killed his own people im not gonna support him cause of qabil alliances. I speak beautiful somali I could make your gran my woman if I wanted.

Sheikh

VIP
Weirdly :bell: that nigga killed his own people im not gonna support him cause of qabil alliances. I speak beautiful somali I could make your gran my woman if I wanted.

Do you have a weird fetish with ayeeyos? Nigga you good :drakewtf: This is a section for men state your clan or where you demographically reside in the country state/region. His pros outweigh anything ppl like to say about him compared to others