Siad barre

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Siad Barre is without a doubt the greatest Somali leader ever. That man was the a genius who nobody can repeat his successes. 30 years later and his still being mentioned. That shows his relevance still.

:banderas:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He did some good and he did some bad like every leader to ever touch this world I don't see the reason to even bring his name.up all people will do is insult a dead man:kanyeshrug:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Siad Barre is without a doubt the greatest Somali leader ever. That man was the a genius who nobody can repeat his successes. 30 years later and his still being mentioned. That shows his relevance still.

:banderas:

I deadass need the MSB The Last Dance doc of the Kacaan man ruled his era like Jordan with the Bulls GOAT :wow:

There's no reason to argue about Siyad Barre or any Somali figure/group. Members of that qabiil will unconditionally support him/them no matter what and that's just how Somalis are. We are a tribal people and no different from Pre Islamic Arabs. A hero to one qabiil is considered a monster to another. We have better priorities to focus on.
You're right but I didn't bring my opinion or bias into this, only facts.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Ayubi Control your clansmen nigga breaking the pact going after MSB insulting him do you see us going after AY? :drakewtf:

Insulting a dictator and his supporters have nothing to do with your qabiil, do you really wanted me to praise the man who wiped out 2k MJ nomads within two months,poisoned their wells and ordered mass rape on innocent MJ women,you should be ashamed of yourself worshiping an alcoholic mass murderer 24hrs.:snoop:

1580070347708.jpeg

My nigga calm down and take a chill pill :mindblown: Caydiid and many traitors who are known are worse than him. He was a Saint GOAT Somali leader. A kind man to kind I might have to say. Man had mercy towards his opps he helped. If you are Isaaq. Then you have a say to say what you want. But don't let what you hear think its facts there are 2 sides to everything. His driver was responsible for that car crash the minor one it was it was raining in fact he was rushed by civilians when seen it happened they loved their leader. He's not primarily responsible for the civil war. Rebel groups that failed to bring some sort of governance afterwards are the dumbasses who put us in this predicament bringing no governance and just chaos all around. The economy was just good. Even tho you got ppl tryna argue that :pachah1:Nigerian toilet? You really believing a meme made on a platform as true? Goddamn my nigga. He died in a hospital surrounded by his loved ones. I can tell your bias. And you can think what you think. Let's agree to disagree obviously this topic is going off the rails fam
And as for the Nigerian toilet, no I don't believe it but I can't say it wouldn't be a fitting one for such a person.

Last edited:
My nigga calm down and take a chill pill :mindblown: Caydiid and many traitors who are known are worse than him. He was a Saint GOAT Somali leader. A kind man to kind I might have to say. Man had mercy towards his opps he helped. If you are Isaaq. Then you have a say to say what you want. But don't let what you hear think its facts there are 2 sides to everything. His driver was responsible for that car crash the minor one it was it was raining in fact he was rushed by civilians when seen it happened they loved their leader. He's not primarily responsible for the civil war. Rebel groups that failed to bring some sort of governance afterwards are the dumbasses who put us in this predicament bringing no governance and just chaos all around. The economy was just good. Even tho you got ppl tryna argue that :pachah1:Nigerian toilet? You really believing a meme made on a platform as true? Goddamn my nigga. He died in a hospital surrounded by his loved ones. I can tell your bias. And you can think what you think. Let's agree to disagree obviously this topic is going off the rails fam
You call him a saint, but what kind of saint murders hundreds of thousands of innocent people? And was behind the once-great country devolving into chaos and anarchy?

Sheikh

VIP
Insulting a dictator and his supporters have nothing to do with your qabiil, do you really wanted me to praise the man who wiped out 2k MJ nomads within two months,poisoned their wells and ordered mass rape on innocent MJ women,you should be ashamed of yourself worshiping an alcoholic mass murderer 24hrs.:snoop:

View attachment 123440

If your Darood. Darood have a dhaqan of not calacaaling about shit g. How would you feel me a Jeberti caaying AY during a pact? It doesn't work that way

@Ayubi Control your clansmen nigga breaking the pact going after MSB insulting him do you see us going after AY? :drakewtf:
If he's Isaaq we officially disown the guy but did you hear me insult him even once? Nope. You just can't handle the facts and take them for insults. And that tells me all I need to know.

Sheikh

VIP
You call him a saint, but what kind of saint murders hundreds of thousands of innocent people? And was behind the once-great country devolving into chaos and anarchy?

My nigga I told you let's agree to disagree and you still going on this topic? Stop bashing his name my g I told you he was not behind the collapse of Somalia. H.utus were behind it breaking the country into pieces causing lawlessness

If your Darood. Darood have a dhaqan of not calacaaling about shit g. How would you feel me a Jeberti caaying AY during a pact? It doesn't work that way
He's right and isn't calcaling at all. That isn't the same either. You just can't defend someone like him. Wallahi I wouldn't defend him even if I was of the same qabiil. It disgusts me to think anyone actually would. It's disgraceful.

Sheikh

VIP
If he's Isaaq we officially disown the guy but did you hear me insult him even once? Nope. You just can't handle the facts and take them for insults. And that tells me all I need to know.

I actually discussed how Somalia went downhill to you my guy. You real civil and chill :yousmart:

My nigga I told you let's agree to disagree and you still going on this topic? Stop bashing his name my g I told you he was not behind the collapse of Somalia. H.utus were behind it breaking the country into pieces causing lawlessness
Let's agree to disagree? About what? Reality?

Sheikh

VIP
He's right and isn't calcaling at all. That isn't the same either. You just can't defend someone like him. Wallahi I wouldn't defend him even if I was of the same qabiil. It disgusts me to think anyone actually would. It's disgraceful.

He's acting like a victim which is not a Darood trait. You got what you got against him end of the day he was a Politician and the goat Politician he didn't represent a qabil he was the leader of the country

Sheikh

VIP
Let's agree to disagree? About what? Reality?

Dawg get a grip my guy you still going on this topic like if you don't like him I ain't forcing you to like him but he's better than tons of Somali criminals that caused our country to go downhill

He's acting like a victim which is not a Darood trait. You got what you got against him end of the day he was a Politician and the goat Politician he didn't represent a qabil he the leader of the country
That's all bullshit. If he didn't discriminate then why would he target specific clans and tribes (not only Isaaq but also others)? Truth is he didn't stand for Somalia, he didn't represent all Somalis.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
And as for the Nigerian toilet, no I don't believe it but I can't say It wouldn't be a fitting one for such a person.

It sad he died as a poor refugee in a Nigerian toilet, other bussinesmen had to collect his funeral cost since Nigerian theifs would rob him all the time and took all his loot , Karma is a b1tch, he is probably getting burned in the grave as I type this. :pachah1:
siad barre died frustrated and bitter.png

Afweyne eg.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts