Shows that got you hyped

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Could be a moment in any show.

I think the best example I've got was this episode of Naruto I watched when I was kid.

That part where the weights drop and he shouts "Go Lee" made this episode legendary. I honestly thought it was my young brain just thinking it was awesome but looking back on it this part of the episode was genuinely awesome.

Just realised 3 minutes into el camino the other day that I never went back to watch the second half (8 episodes) of the final season of breaking bad in 2013

When the following characters are dying and The nobility of their death. They impart powerful moral messages:

Minato and Kushna
Zabuza and Haku
Jiraya Sensei
Uchiha Itachi
Death of Nagato

Another powerful moment is when Naruto finds out the death of his master Jiraya Sensei and Iruka tries to console him.

Another cool nerdy moment - Metal Alchemist explains The Average Ingredients To An Adult Human Body. I am not sure if this belongs to the hyped but for me it was awesome moment.

When Edward Elric goes back to retrieve his trapped brother performing his last transmutation. He gives up all his knowledge and ability to perform Alchemy in return to for his brother. He figures out the answer he needed to give to the gategkeeper waiting for him on the other side. He traded power and greed for being average ordinary human without power, all in order to save his younger brother and leave their troubled alchemy life behind for once and all. If you followed the story, that would be the scene eveything builds up to. Powerful Episode and scene.

Last edited:
Zombie slayer Kimetsu no yaiba scene where he saves his demon sister and himself.

Quote:

animelab

677K subscribers

In case you were wondering what all the fuss is about, here is part of the epic scene that blew fans away in episode 19 of Demon Slayer!

Macalin M

Out here
Zombie slayer Kimetsu no yaiba scene where he saves his demon sister and himself.

Quote:

animelab

677K subscribers

In case you were wondering what all the fuss is about, here is part of the epic scene that blew fans away in episode 19 of Demon Slayer!
Good scene but they need to improve the quality of the writing. Their animation is saving them heavy! Literally carrying them

I can’t even count how many times I replayed this scene where Christa refuses to inject herself with the serum.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts