Should women get a day off when they are on their period??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel that bad, then sure. But business owners would feel reluctant to hire females on that basis. Furthering the inequality you want to fix, el feminismo amigo.:whoo:

Muji

VIP
@Reiko @Emily do you go in to work when you are on your period

@Basra did you used to sign on for ceydh when you used to have your dhiig?

It’s time we put our foot down and resist

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
If you feel that bad, then sure. But business owners would feel reluctant to hire females on that basis. Furthering the inequality you want to fix, el feminismo amigo.:whoo:

So would you tell someone with a disability or mental health issues they shouldn’t be hired?

Muji

VIP
That's an anomaly. But 50% of the workforce? That has serious implications on the economy as a whole, don't you think?

I don’t care about the fucking economy. Why should I work when I feel like I’m being kicked in the ovaries every 30 seconds???

Women do more than their fair share for the economy. We still do most of the housework around the house despite ‘equality’ thus allowing the man to be more productive at work and outside of work. All of the Male creatures at my work place brag about the food their wives have cooked for them. The least men can do is to to let us have one day off where our period begins and is also the most excruciating in terms of pain. Do you want an angry hormonal woman at work or would you prefer to do the right thing??

I don’t care about the fucking economy. Why should I work when I feel like I’m being kicked in the ovaries every 30 seconds???

Women do more than their fair share for the economy. We still do most of the housework around the house despite ‘equality’ thus allowing the man to be more productive at work and outside of work. All of the Male creatures at my work place brag about the food their wives have cooked for them. The least men can do is to to let us have one day off where our period begins and is also the most excruciating in terms of pain. Do you want an angry hormonal woman at work or would you prefer to do the right thing??
That's your problem, you don't look at it from a realistic lens. If such law gets passed, then females will be less attractive in the market.

If I was a business owner, and this law was passed giving females a day off whenever the period hit them, then I feel reluctant to hire them. I would only hire people who could give me more for less effort. Cost-effective.

Muji

VIP
That's your problem, you don't look at it from a realistic lens. If such law gets passed, then females will be less attractive in the market.

If I was a business owner, and this law was passed giving females a day off whenever the period hit them, then I feel reluctant to hire them. I would only hire people who could give me more for less effort. Cost-effective.

Walal I don’t live in the shit hole called America. We actually have human rights here. Women give birth and take paid leave for 6 months, employers still hire them!

What’s the difference if I take one day off every month? If you make me come in to work I will come in but you will find that your coffee may have an added ingredient

3F33DFEF-F750-4888-931E-5FB391E0E1B4.gif

Women workforce are vital to an economy. Even women working one week out of a month is billions of tax dollars. If there was a movement and demand i think something would be arranged by the government. They would have to write down their menstrual cycle and see how it compare with other female workers,Fill in for each others sick days... or something.

This is another reason women are opting for housewifehood more and more. The man pays the bills and gives you some pocketmoney and you stay at comfort of your home.

This is another reason women are opting for housewifehood more and more. The man pays the bills and gives you some pocketmoney and you stay at comfort of your home.
The problem with this is that most middle-class jobs can't support a family on one income anymore. People earn more today than before, but the prices have gone up with wages.

psyche

To each their own
This propose must also include trans women as well
:fittytousand:

We must be equal to all kinds of women regardless if they are born with or without the female genital organ :siilaanyosmile:

The problem with this is that most middle-class jobs can't support a family on one income anymore. People earn more today than before, but the prices have gone up with wages.
Honestly, if families could be supported like they used to based on the man’s income only, then many women would be tempted to just be stay at homes wives, especially after they have children. I know I would. :manny:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Not trying to be rude but do your feelings matter or the value your creative? Your just a worker, working on the small sub area of the business means your creating minimal value and your skill is replacable. You are starting to make women sound a liability. Society only care about what you give it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending